37♡

《《 School Christmas Festival Part 2 (Last Part)》》

1653 words

Y/n and Kusuo was now outside which also has more activities like inside but outside has more 'romantic' type of stuff

Y/n and Kusuo was now outside which also has more activities like inside but outside has more 'romantic' type of stuff. When they were walking around they saw a spot where lots were sitting on benches with lots of flower decorations and a fountain that people named 'fountain of love' (don't ask me it appeared there I swear).

Saying how lots of couples who goes there and wish will last forever. Y/n awkwardly laugh seeing all student couples being sweet cheesy to each other.

"Should we just go back inside.."

Kusuo looks at her then at the fountain.

'Let's check that out.'

Y/n looks at the pink haired as If he has lost his mind but Kusuo ignores the look she gave and lead her to the fountain still having his arm around her waist.

"Kusuo we don't have to-"

'I want to Y/n.'

Kusuo says in a serious yet gentle tone looking down at Y/n. She gulped when he said her first name looking down giving up on resisting just listening to him.

The two then walks to the fountain and make a wish. Y/n glances at the pink haired thinking what he would be wishing or if his even wishing.

'You know I can read your mind right?'

Y/n looks away as if she totally didn't just get expose and called out. Kusuo chuckles at this before looking at her.

'I was wishing to get coffee jelly'

"Wow life's that easy for you with coffee jelly huh Kusuo?"

The pink haired don't give much of a response but a nod then waits for her to make a wish.

"Are you sure you can't like not read my mind when I make my wish"

'No.'

Y/n sigh deeply and thinks of a normal wish so the psychic won't make fun of her. She threw a coin and close her eyes.

'I wish to continue making fun memories with the new friends I made this year.'

Kusuo gives a small smile at this patting her head.