24♡

《《 Slow Dance & a competition? 》》

1194 words

Right when Kusuo and Y/n walked back to their friends

Right when Kusuo and Y/n walked back to their friends. In the view was Ayana who looked like she was talking to Kei immediately kissed him out of nowhere seeing Y/n was nearby. Kei immediately pushed Ayana glaring at her. 

"What the hell!" 

Kei looks at Ayana with cold glaring eyes at what she had done. While Y/n was taken back at this immediately walking towards them with Kusuo following behind. Y/n stand in front of them glaring at Ayana.

Kei looked at his best friend worriedly about to explain what happened so she don't misunderstand. 

"Y/n I didn't kiss her she did-" 

Y/n looks back at Kei with a reassuring smile before looking back at Ayana.

"What exactly do you want Ayana? Kei don't want you back so please leave him alone." 

Ayana looked at Y/n with a smirk before responding back to her. 

"What I want? isn't it obvious? and I'm sure Kei's just playing hard to get no need to be shy baby~" 

"Your crazy..." 

Y/n says looking at Ayana with a dumbfounded yet disgusting look. She immediately looked towards the guards motioning them to come over. They were a bit confused both of them tilting their head. 

"What's wrong Ma'am?" 

"Her. She's trouble drag her." 

Y/n says in a monotone like it's not big deal but the others was stunned at this. Since Ayana was a respective invited guest. Even Kei was shock at this demand from Y/n. The guards looked at her a bit worried and even more confused.

"But Ms.. she's invited" 

Y/n frown before sighing not wanting to reveal this to the others but of course a specific psychic already read her mind knowing what she was about to say. 

"I'm serious. Do you want me to call my father or mother?" 

The two bodyguard's jumped hearing her words before shaking both of their heads furiously.

"No of course not Ms. Y/n!" 

"It's your families turn doing this banquet we wouldn't wanna create trouble for the hosts!"