17♡

《《 Babysitting part 2 》》

1336 words 

^ Fr should've looked for sum better but I couldn't 😭
----------------------------

Makoto's phone rang and he answered it excusing himself. The others continued watching the live acting. Kokomi giving glances at Y/n and Saiki who was holding Yuuta's hands making her mad. 

Makoto came back slightly bowing at the others. 

"I got to go to the agency they need me. Let's go Kokomi I'll drive you home-" 

"It's okay Brother! I'll get a ride for myself after this" 

"Are you sure? I can-" 

Kokomi shakes her head furiously making Makoto sighs then glare at Kusuo.

'YOU BETTER NOT TOUCH HER BASTARD' 

He says this in his head not knowing Kusuo obviously heard It. Makoto then waves goodbye to Y/n and Yuuta before leaving. One Teruhashi sibling gone now just have to deal with 1. 

'Although she's still as much as an nuisance as that creep. Good grief.' 

Kusuo sighs annoyed but his eyes landed on Y/n his mood slightly changing a bit more better. 

"We are gonna kidnap someone!" 

One of the villain actors said as he looked around and grabbed Kokomi and also Y/n. 

"Wait-" 

Kokomi tried to get away acting shy and scared making the villain and the superhero blush then their eyes landed on Y/n who was just smiling at them before speaking up.

"Oh no! I'm so scared" 

She says acting afraid even though if this was a real kidnap she would've easily fought back. Kusuo deadpanned seeing through her act chuckling slightly. Yuuta panicked seeing Y/n captured immediately tugging Kusuo's shirt. 

"Cyborg Cider Man save Pretty Y/n!" 

'No-' 

Yuuta was giving puppy dog eyes towards Kusuo and everyone who heard the kid forced him into the front of the stage. 

'Good grief.' 

Kusuo was pushed and was forced to wear a cyborg cider man costume. Y/n saw the pink haired holding in her laughter at how silly he looks.