22♡

《《New Freshman and an unexpected date?》》

1255 words 

It's been awhile after the Saiko incident. Now It's back to normal but another new freshman student came. That seem to be another Teruhashi but blonde.

'I WILL RULE THIS SCHOOL BECAUSE IM CUTE!' 

Kusuo got goosebumps when she went past him thinking it was Teruhashi. 

'Another Teruhashi that acts a bit like her too. Good grief.' 

Kusuo decides to shrugged it off and walk away to go to his class. 

***

Lunch time. Lots went to check on the new cute freshman student, they all immediately gather at her class trying to find her. 

'They must be looking for me well It's nice to give them a treat' 

Rifuta giggle before walking up at the class door and started speaking to the crowd of boys. At that same time Y/n with Kusuo and the others was walking past.

"What are they doing crowding?" 

Nendou asked curiously and Kaidou responded taking a glance at the crowd.

"Must be the new cute freshman. Everyone's going crazy" 

"Wait! Really???? I wanna meet her!!" 

Y/n says excitedly as the group stopped to let her see the new freshman. Nendou beat her first as he interrupted the guys talked and stared at Rifuta creeping her out and moving away. 

"Um.." 

"Hmm yeah she is cute but Teruhashi and Y/n is more cuter" 

'What!? Teruhashi? Y/n? who are they.. not just one but two girls in this dump school he calling cuter than me!??' 

"You can't compare her to and Goddess and Empress!!" 

"It's not fair at all!!" 

The group of guys says defending Rifuta but same time kind of offending her self confidence too making her pissed inside her thoughts. 

'I lost!? just who the hell are these girls!??'

'Good grief. She really is another Teruhashi but' 

Kusuo glances at Y/n who was behind Nendou before she gently pushes him to meet the girl.

'Someone else is cuter.' 

Kusuo blushed at his thoughts looking away to calm himself.  While he was doing that Y/n looks at Rifuta with sparkly eyes. 

"Hi! I'm L/N Y/n nice meeting you!!" 

When Y/n came to view there was bright light that's similar to Kokomi but different color and in Rifuta's eyes she sees a crown on Y/n's head making her look more like a Queen/Empress in her eyes. She sweat seeing such a beauty.