13♡

《《Saiki's Powers 》》

1114 words 

After School. Y/n had gotten up before looking at Saiki then freezing time.

"Where would you like to go and show your powers~" 

'It's gonna be fast but we need a free space. How far can your freezing time ability reach?' 

Y/n looks at him confused why he asking that but answered anyways.

"Whole world?" 

Saiki's eyes slightly widened before going back to composed himself. Putting his hand out which made Y/n confused. 

"What? do you wanna hold hands or something~" 

She jokes but Saiki didn't deny making her jaws dropped.

"Wait you serious?!" 

'I'm teleporting us somewhere so yes I'm serious.' 

Y/n froze remembering the first time she got teleported with Saiki.

"I'm gonna be dizzy again-" 

'You'll get used to it.' 

He says in a monotone voice before grabbing Y/n's hands and teleporting so she didn't have time to complain. 

...

....

They had teleported to a place with no people. In a big forest with only few animals around. Y/n was once again dizzy holding onto Saiki.

"Can you stop doing that!" 

Y/n's eyes were hazy and still holding tightly to Saiki. He frowns and gently help her sit down on the ground.

'Sorry.'

He says this seeming genuine so Y/n just nod. After a few mins Y/n was finally not dizzy and better. 

"Go go!" 

'Wait a second.' 

Saiki was glaring at something but there was nothing.

"Are you okay Saiki?" 

'Yes. Just a nuisance is here.'