28♡

《《 I'm sorry Y/n.. 》》

1181 words 

A week after that Maze hangout

A week after that Maze hangout. Y/n had been too embarrassed to talk to Kusuo trying to act like nothing happened. Which the pink haired noticed obviously how obvious she was being. 

'Good grief. She says she didn't want me ignoring her ever again yet she's doing the same thing right now.' 

Kusuo glances at Y/n who was chatting away with Chiyo smiling and laughing acting like nothing was wrong making the psychic slightly annoyed. 

'What a pain.' 

Kusuo shrugged and stopped glancing at her yet still eavesdropping. Kei obviously noticed this as well. 

***

That day. 

After that situation. Y/n immediately went home after meeting with the others, Kusuo tried to talk to her but she just bowed down slightly and said how she wanted to go home and wanted to rest. So he just had let her go even though he didn't wanna. 

When Y/n arrived home she lay on her bed hugging her blanket hiding under it as well.

'That was embarrassing.. but...' 

Y/n smile reminded of it how nice the pink haired psychic was. 

'Heh you do care about me as a friend Saiki' 

But then these happy thoughts got crumbled down being reminded of the dark again.

'I don't want him to see me like that again.. and out of all people It had to be Saiki you're such a coward Y/n!' 

Y/n slaps her face lightly upset of herself. She was doing this for about 5 or so minutes until her phone rang with a text notification. When she check, It was Kei making her a bit confused. She sighs and checks It. 

KK🤍^^ 

Kei: Can we meet tomorrow N/n?

Y/n: Suddenly? to where?? 

Kei: I'll pick you up don't worry I won't bring you to somewhere dangerous

Y/n: Are you sure? are you kidnapping me?

Kei: I don't need to do that when you're willing to go do I?  besides I'd be a good looking kidnapper