48♡

《《 Happily Ever After 》》

2003 words 

This is a whole roller coaster and timeskip gone crazy

This is a whole roller coaster and timeskip gone crazy. I apologize. Enjoy  darlings 

--------------------------------------------------------

An hour or so before the proposal. 

'Aoki I will come after your head if anything happens with the restaurant I booked that you chose.' 

Kusuo says over a videocall with Kei and Rin. The heterochromia eyes looks at Kusuo before speaking.

"I assure you that everything is perfect. I have checked everything with Kei. Now just be sure you are ready to ask Y/n the important question.

"Exactly!" 

Kei hugs Rin while glaring at Kusuo over the video call. 

"Don't mess it up!" 

'I will not.' 

Kusuo hummed in response

"Anyways good luck we got to go" 

"No we don't-" 

Kei looks at Rin with a mischievous look before hanging up the video call with Kusuo. Leaving a pink haired dumbfounded.

'Even If I didn't hear his thoughts he should've been less obvious. Good grief.' 

Kusuo looks at the matching bracelet that he and Y/n got from valentines. His eyes soften just being reminded of that day. 

'This won't be the only thing that we match in now.' 

Kusuo's heart is unable to stop beating faster than It should be. He doesn't wanna admit It but this makes him so nervous and afraid of the worst outcome that can happen. 

-

-

-

***

Currently Y/n was now in Kusuo's car as he drives to the restaurant they are going to. Y/n glances at him and herself back and forth. Before a smile creeps into her face. 

They were wearing coordinated outfits. (I pray people understand what I mean) 

"Which restaurant you taking me Ku?"