30♡

《《 Call me by my first name I'm serious. 》》

1290 words

Kusuo had been frowning at his thoughts being reminded of that day

Kusuo had been frowning at his thoughts being reminded of that day. That day Y/n calls his name so sweetly.

His face slightly turn red using one hand to cover it to calm down.

'What is wrong with me..'

'Yet she went back to calling me my last name.'

Kusuo somehow feels displeased with this. He had let go before but now he just wants y/n to call him by his first name for 'some' reason.

Kusuo looks at Y/n with a dissatisfying look while they were walking to school together. She obviously notices but tries to just shrug it off thinking she's just seeing things.

When the two arrived at school y/n went up to the group with a smile.

"Hi guys!"

The others looks towards the voice waving and smiling back at her.

"Hey N/n!"

"Hi Kei"

Y/n talks to the others while Kusuo was watching from behind the scenes.

"We should have a sleepover!"

Chiyo says so suddenly and excitedly. The others was a bit taken back at her suggestion.

"So suddenly? what made you get the idea"

Aren asks curiously while the others listen to her respond. She awkwardly laughs seeing everyone's eyes on her before grabbing Y/n's arm and smiling.

"It's just I realize we all have been friends for awhile and not once have we ALL went on a sleepover"

"Does going to Okinawa that school trip not count?"

"Of course It doesn't Nendou!"

Nendou and Shun began bickering while the others just let them be. Y/n hums in deep thoughts thinking of the idea before glancing at Chiyo, whispering so she can only hear.

"Are you doing this to get close to Shun?"

"Yes.. but my excuse is true.. just being with Shun is the main priority hehe help me out N/n"