10

🔹🔸🔹

"Where were you till now??taehyung! You are now the ruler of this kingdom and you need to alter your this behaviour!" The dark queen spats bitterly while looking intently at his son who fiddled with his bony fingers

"I am sorry, mummy! I get engaged with doyun, he asks me to accomplish a little task. I won't repeat it again, promise!" Taehyung claims as he raised his sunken eyes, while fumbling with his robe. He just wants to high-tail out of his mother's room.
There was an eerie tension in the ambient dark air, and taehyung was getting paranoid about it.

"You know your former statement isn't clicking with me, tell me already, where were you? " She asks again as she squited her eyes at taehyung who visibly gulps a little.

"Doyun urges me to abduct a fairy in which he took a liking, I did but my motive was fully concentrated on seizing light kingdom's land. This could give us a advantage in future against them an----"

"Did you think of the repercussions? taehyung! They may be dumb but they are lot more strong than us. Don't be a bane to our thriving kingdom!!I expect a lot better than this" the queen cut him off while glaring at him, Her eyes held a dominating auro in which even taehyung succumbed.

Taehyung was hurt with her mother's words but she was right after all. This could have brought their kingdom in great danger. But still, taehyung didn't find it a whole failure. He still have annexed something special, well too special!

"Mother, I am sorry. I won't repeat it again"

"I expect that, you may go! " The dark queen exclaims as she turned around but halts when he heard her son muttering something

"I have a present for you, mummy! " He states excitedly, as he subdued his urge to hop up and down. His eyes shone visibly in the dark room, while his lips curved into a triumph smile

"What it is? Taehyung! " The dark queen intriguingly mutters, her curiosity perked up already as she waited for her son to unreveal the so called present

"This......!" Taehyung waved his hands in the air and suddenly a white shining sword became visible in the thin dark air, "....Do you know what it is? "

He asks more like a statement, his lips already turned into a evil sardonic smirk. Her mother soon joins into his expression as she looked at her son to confirm her thoughts

"Is this......Light prince's sword! " She utters musingly as she watched her son nodding his head hastily, before yelling a loud yes.

"We met after the coronation and dumb him, he forgot his sword here. He don't know what can happen to him now. I am already dieing with anticipation!" Taehyung squealed with utmost elation, his mind drifting to various possibilities he can use to make that over confident prince beg infront of him.

He will take his revenge. How dare that fucking prince wait for him to plead for help. If he would have just helped him instead forwarding his fucking useless demand.

He made him forcefully accept that demand out of helplessness and taehyung was internally hella agitated about that. His anger will only mollify when that prince will plead infront of him with same helplessness.

The mere thought was sparking exileration throughout his body, and taehyung wonder how good it will feel when it will happen in reality.