37

🔹🔸🔹

Jungkook's pov

I groaned when my head throbbed, I flickered my eyes open to see aecha worriedly looking at me. I looked around the decent sized room, it was dull coloured and I couldn't remember how I reached here.

"You were hammered, hoseok's drink really took a effect on you. So, I took you away from the there" she instantly clarifies the second she senses my confusion, I nod feebly, still conscious about my gnawing headache.

"Are you felling alright? Do you want some water?" She adds softly, her voice filled with concern and worry. I smile weakly despite my throbbing pain, shaking my head in denial.

"No, I am feeling fine! Did I do something? You know, I am a light weight drunk" I was never familier with intoxinating things, I hated them since my memory serve me good. And that was the prime reason why I easily get drunk.

"No you didn't!" She hesitantly replies, her voice lowering suddenly and a sad expression quickly plastering over her face. As if she want to conceal it from me, she turns around making me even more confuse. 

Did I do something that saddens her?

"You know, you don't look convictioning at all" I interjected, she remained silent which was very weird of her.

"You didn't do anything? It is just I am pathetic enough to not check my feelings....!" She humorlessly chuckles out, I frowns at the errie reply,

".....on time" she adds seamlessly

"Why are you speaking like that? I am not able to apprehend anything. Look, I am sorry if I do anythi____"

"You didn't do anything. Heck, that is the problem here!" She cuts me off immediately, her voice straining

"What are you talking about? " I lowly spoke out, she turns to me, her eyes peering at me intently

"Have you ever chew over why  others always nag you that I have a crush on you!" She states after a pause, my mind drifted to various reflashes when my close mates  jokingly teased me about this.

'Is she angry because of this? Or she is just uncomfortable about this whole thing?', I pondered deeply, my eyes blinking at her

"I am going to tell them to stop teasing me about this. You should have told me about this earlier!" I sincerely replies, she signs profoundly, her eyes holding pure malencholy

"Why are you so naive, jungkook? " She says, taking a step forward before placing her hand on my cheeks.

"I have feeling for you, can't you understand that? " She confesses, I remain rooted to the ground, fully perplexed to what to say

My best friend whom I always took as my little sister was in love with me.

"I love you jungkook, from the start, I don't know how my friendship turns into this, but I couldn't stop myself. I just couldn't when you are this perfect, a total gentleman. You are caring, tender and most importantly, very pure. I love you, please accept me! " She sincerely blurted out, her eyes dripping with hope. I felt my throat clenching as bile accumulated there, my stomach filled with guilt.