22

🔹🔸🔹

Taehyung's pov

As I come out of my mother's room, cautiously closing the door behind me, I sauntered towards my room eagar to get my power nap. I fumbled with the bag before putting the mushroom like plant into it that I was holding till now in my hands.

"Don––––Fuck!" I wince when I fell  back as I hit something or more correctly someone.

"Calm down, child! Did you hurt yourself?" I heard a monotone voice calling out for me, I have heard this voice somewhere!

I wiped my head towards the intruder, and instantly my rage knew no boundaries

"You old fucking archibishop ! what are you doing here?" I yells out to the priest who held my coronation, he snorts but nevertheless didn't let his irritation get the best of him, good for him!

"You should really put a stake on your tongue, chil––"

"Whom the fuck you are calling child. I am the king of this magnificent kingdom"

"Yaah, I can see that" he mocked before peering into me, then adding, "Non the less your mother, our majesty dark queen wants me, so I will take my leave now, your highness"

He bowed down before passing by me, my eyes suddenly fell on the mushroom that I have in my bag,

"Wait, our honorable priest" I says with utmost veneration, he was for a moment shocked but quickly regains regains his stance, "Yes, your highness"

"Can you taste these mushroom for me?"

"No actually, I already have my supper!" He denied instantly, his eyes narrowing at the bag that was still dangling on my shoulder

"Fucking it is a order! You have to taste them" I commanded, before plucking a piece of mushroom and handing him that. He shook his head, skeptical over the sudden invitation and that from me!

"Believe me, it is not poisonous! Just have a taste. I am your king!" I tried to tie up all his doubtful threads, but he seems more terrified than ever I have seen him, "Look, have relaince on! Fucking I am your emperor, I shouldn't be imploring you. Just have a taste and tell me, is it fine?"

He nods meekly, his hands shaking a little as he tasted a little. His eyes blowed up before he gulped the whole piece, before wiping his head towards me,

"It tastes good! Thanks your highness" he mutters unsuringly when he notices my signature smirk, the mischevious glint in my eyes almost stumbles him, before he stammered, "W-Why are you looking at m-me like that, your h-highness"

"You will see! " I says before turning on my heels and walking towards my room. This old hag will be surely doomed when he will act pervert under the spell of love mushroom, I squeals at the thought itself before plunging onto my bed which dips at my weight.

◾◾◾

I gazed over the huge palace beneath my sunglasses, it was quite colossal than I imagined it to be! The blinding light shone out from every opening of this castle was kinda intriguing. The tip of it appears to touch the pinkish sky above it, with bulky peach coloured clouds scattered carelessly around. The white marbled castle contrary to pale pinkink sky was a sight to behold. Their were fairies flying around it for god knows what reason, I can deduce they are one of the most idle creatures on this planet!