24

🔹🔸🔹

Jungkook's pov

I stare at the mess created by dark king, who stood head hung down. Even though, there was no ounce of happiness in his face, I wholly know what was going in his mind. He has pulled one of his best innocent facade, that would in no time can melt any person who don't know him. But I do, I know him well!

My eyes turned to him again, his lips were protuding out, cheeks puffed a bit. His head hung down, I don't know from what; either from shame or his another trick to conceal his real emotives

"It wasn't my fault, okay! "He spoke kinda lowly, but still sounded a lot confident. He quickly scooted toward me when he sensed how much intence this situation actually was, it was evident with how Jimin was so close to boil with rage. I scrunch my nose when some intuitive thoughts passed through my mind, defend him–– no way!

I was about to open my mouth but Jimin was more quick, "WHAT THE HEAVEN HAVE YOU DONE? " he shouts out of infuraition, his hands balled together as his nose flared with anger!

"Do you know how much valuable this piece is to us? It can cost more than you! you dogshit" He continues with visible rage radiating out from his small eyes, taehyung on the hand was officially offended as he grifts his teeth together, "I didn't do it intentionally, okay! And you shouldn't curse, remember!"

He utters flabbergasting me over again at how intact he can remain after knowing he destroyed something that was precious to someone, their was a tiny bit of arrogance that I could catch from his words, as he successfully irritated Jimin even more.

"How lowlife can you become now, you annihilates our precious vase that was given to us by our great ancestors and now, you are defending yourself by saying that you didn't do it purposely. Bitch, your sorry won't bring it back! " Jimin hollers out, stepping further towards taehyung who gulps a little, before looking down at his hands that were fiddling with the pink floral garment, he was musingly out of words this time.

"Cat got your tongue, huh! I cannot understand why were you here on the first place, when we clearly instructs you to follow us?" Jimin gnashed out, his flaming eyes were adament to seek answers as he shook taehyung by his upper arm, "L-Look! I find it beautiful that is why I–––" He halts when he sences Jimin wasn't buying any of his lies, his eyes quickly searched mine before locking them into me, "––-I thought to pay it a visit, but I don't k-know how it fell down! "

He explains succiently, his eyes looks almost beckoning with help. But I didn't budge even a little bit, though I find a little bit of remorce in them, I still can find my hands on his lies. And I don't know why, it disappoints me a lot than it should.

"Leave him Jimin!" I suddenly interupts, Jimin looks surprised but nods reluctantly before stepping a little back. He pants heavyly to calm his triggered nerves, "So, you find it beautiful! "

I asks looking intently at taehyung who passes few glances to Jimin before nodding tentatively, "And then it must have slipped out from the glass cube on its own!" I exclaims mockingly, his eyes widened a little but resumes quickly, "I might have unintentionally pushed it when I thought to get back to you two! "

I chuckles at the well made excuse, even though Jimin and I both know that it wasn't as substantial as needed, but we both stays quiet. Taehyung signs a relief breath before mumbling feebly, "Can we commence already?"