72

🔹🔸🔹

Jungkook's pov

When we entered into the palace, the first thing we do was to conceal ourselves by my clothes that we get from my room. Taehyung's dark energy and his smell was pretty much minimized to the extend that it can went unnoticed. However, his jet black hair were peeking out from the cloak covering his head, sometimes poking his eyes as he frowned at the sensation.

I laughed when his jaw hardened before he harshly pulled his front strands back, tieing them securely.

"It is not funny!" He huffed out while proceeding some steps infront of me. We halted just above the gallary from where the whole emblished grand hall was visible, my eyes blinking at Jimin and his soon to be husband that were currently vowing infront of a priest.

"Do you think your father know about his pragnancy? " His words break through the air, I froze before shrugging meekly.

"I hope he did! Maybe that is the reason why he arranged their marriage and went against his mentioned notions" I stated out while trying to comprehend my words, it makes sense...a lot even.

Why would my father lie to me? I know he maybe disappointed by me for the misunderstanding but that is for a minuscule time before everything will sort out when the truth will come out.

"Then do I need to get pragnent too? " He inaudibly murmered out, unaware about the fact that I caught his words. My staggered eyes watched how his head ducked down as he looked at his fidgeting fingers, his cheeks suddenly flushing as if he was imagining something.

I coughed when I realized what he might be thinking, his head inclined my side before he patted my back,

"What happened??"

"N-Nothing! What were you thinking? " I said while calming down, his eyes widened before they went back to normal,

"Nothing! I was thinking ahh, when will my mom execute our plan!" He quickly made up, his neck betraying him as it gradually turned red when he noticed my keen unwavering stare.

"Why are you looking at me...like that? "

"Like what? "

"Like you want me to say truth? " He duhed out without realizing he was exposing himself. I lifted my brow up before muttering out

"So were you lieing? "

"W-What? Fuck, don't tell me we can link our mind too?" I laughed while he stared at me confusingly, his cheeks blushing unknowingly

"No, you have an unusual quirk of saying things aloud! " I replied while gazing back to the hall. Something clicked inside me as I gazed back to the red faced tarhyung,

"What about my real mom?"

"What about her? "

"She is also in the party! Ain't she? She can flop our plan, oh god I didn't think o__"

"No she can't! I have already taken care of that! " Tarhyung cut me off immedaitely with a proud smirk lingering on his face,

"What did you do? " I voiced out in a strained tune, my stomach sinking when I realised I was worried about her. I shouldn't be... not after what she did!