29

🔹🔸🔹

Taehyung's pov

I sauntered towards my moms room, though the walk to there was unusually filled with gossips, well I overheard from others mainly ghosts.

You can say dark mansion is a abode for every evil creature, though only few of them are selected to serve us and 'few' is dramatically a small word to describe there number.

Ghosts are evil dead humans that have died long ago, and now fucking teleported here. I don't know why? Yaah, they are nocturnal and they love darkness but it isn't enough reason to let those dirty humans reside over here. However one thing I love about them is there inherited trait of gossiping.

You can say, they are journalists of our kingdom, conveying any spicy news from one corner to another which includes unfortunately rumors too.

There was one time I overheard that Kim kai and Kim hyunwoo that are kings of earth and air respectively were involved in a secret relationship, though that is still not sure and the rumor quickly lost its spiciness when nothing was concrete proof in it.

Asiding everything, I overheard many ghosts on my way to mummy's room muttering in low voices, I couldn't catch every word but It was something as: 'How could he do that? ' or 'I accept better from him'

Whom the fuck they were talking about? I could easily ask them but I remain silent, they bowed when they notice my presence before quickly scurrying away.

I shook off the unnesseccary thought for now before entering into my mother's room, I bowed quickly when she looks at me.

She was surprisingly.....happy today, which I found utterly indigestible knowing how stoic my mother is. She smiles at me, which makes me choke a little.

Did she really smile at me?

Nevertheless, I passed her an awkward smile before narrating my venture to light mansion, excluding the impudence of fire prince and, my meet with light prince.

That was unnecessary to discuss, so I cut straight to imperative points, she frowns deeply when i told her about that fucking snake,

"He says that it lacks smell, so it was send by som......." I blubbers out without any second thought but halts when mummy raises her brow at me,

"He? "

Fuck! Why can't I just think before saying anything?

"Ahh, I-it was light prince!" I whispers lowly, she narrows her eyes but restricts herself from commenting anything, motioning me to explain further

"Ah, yaah, so I was telling that fucking snake was send by some fucking loser who couldn't just show him or herself!" she nods understandingly, before signing deeply

"Did it bite you or something?" she asks worriedly, I giggles at the care but shook my head quickly

"Good! I just cannot go make another portion to rejuvenate you from that bite." I internally rolls my eyes at the statement, but keeps my mouth shut.

"And knowing that the remedy to that bite will be only with the one who creates it, it will be difficult to treat it." mummy adds further, her features softening again as she darted at me,