Q/N

🔹🔸🔹

So basically I will answer some questions that are related to this book in it. It might have arouse confusion in this story, and I will make it clear here. You can ask me anything of I didn't include that thing. And don't worry, I will edit the questions even after publishing this chapter.

Let's drive in~~~

Qno1: Did Jimin got to know about his son's death?

Ans: Yes, but not soon. He had searched for his son a lot, giving up at a point and accepting the fact that he was killed. Moreover, jungkook also told him that he had found his torn clothes in a forest. But restrict himself from telling the whole incident as it will be painful to digest.

Qno2: What happened to the human eagle who confessed to jungkook? Did taehyung did anything to her?

Ans: After witnessing her master (evil sorcesses) all impotent and powerless, she ran away from the scene and unfortunately nobody found her then. Taehyung tried searching for her but he couldn't find her. Thinking her of a coward, he closed her chapter in his life.

Qno3: Did jungkook's father recuperated?

Ans: Not soon! He was in his unconscious sleep for too much time. (You will get to know about it more in this book's sequel)

Qno4: Did natives of light and dark kingdom accept their emperor's being lover's of each other?

Ans: Yes they do, even they revel by arranging a big party for this. There were some conflicts but nobody stood their ground for long infront of taehyung's and jungkook's love.

Qno5: Did Archibishop really loved dark queen?

Ans: Yes he did but at the same time, the rushed marriage of him and dark queen was kind of forceful, and the sole reason of him to agree with it was because he feared her.

Qno6: Why did Archibishop sacrifice himself for dark queen then?

Ans: As a holy noble priest, marriage means a lot to him even if it was kind of rushed. The vows for him means eternal tie to its partner, so when the white monster came for dark queen, he without any hesitation sacrificed himself for his wife.

Qno7: Did dark queen actually loved Archibishop?

Ans: Yes but it was kind of infatuation. Immature love because at that time, she was deprived of love and take every person love of her life.

Qno8: Did dark queen ever got to know about her husband's (taehyung's father) death and who did that?

Ans: No, taehyung and jungkook never told her about that! Knowing she has moved on with the help of scarheart, they forbid themselves to open their mouths just to bring the past scars.

Qno9: Did scarheart felt pity over her mate being tortured?

Ans: She felt nostalgic about their sweet moments with each other, but at the same time was utterly satisfied to get her condemned. According to her, evil sorceress didn't deserve her sympathy.