68

🔹🔸🔹

Taehyung's pov

As we zipped through the hungry snow flakes, the feet of ours dipping deep into its callous clutches, instantly giving way to the inevitable frosty coldness. The blistering breeze promiced things that left me grim, anxiety notching the shivering heart inside my ribcage.

My head snapped back though the track of my steps remains zig-zagidly forward, my contacted eyes meeting the chaser that passes me a smug smirk. Anger flooded across my viens, my hand clutching jungkook's hand that guided me through the snow.

Unaware about the looming danger spread underneath of us, we skidded through the snow, our whole attention set on minho who was pursuing us like a mad dog.

As I lurched another step forward, I felt a tug on my another foot. My fast pace at a time coming to rest, my coordination imbalanced in no time as I stumbled back. Jungkook who was holding my hand drawed back with a harsh jerk, the unexpected haul leaving both of us astournished.

My hands quickly snugged through the snow that concealed my foot before I tried to pluck it out. My breath heaving when the task seems more tough than expected, my trapped foot thrashing in the strong hold of the trap.

I dragged in a deep inhale when jungkook kneeled down, clogging the warm air exactly below my throat as I suddenly felt breathless. His hands quickly grabbed my ensnared foot before he tried tweaking it out, his knee fibre absorbing the coldness of ice as they dampened when he pressed more onto them.

When I heard a wry chuckle gaining on us, I thrashed around more to free my foot out but to our dismay, I heard a click before a hidden net flew up from the white snow, a flash of flying snow clouded us before I and jungkook found each other dangling in the air, the net entrapped us in a small chamber as we both grimaced while looking at the strong ropes that form the knitting net.

"Fuck! We are fucked up, was this necessary to spice up our already risky fucking voyage? How the fuck are we going to break free? " I deadpanned while thrashing around, jungkook yelping when I elbowed him unintentionally.

"Can you stop? I am also trapped, but see I am not overreacting!"

"Overreacting??... The fuck you mean by that, do you think I will meditate while being dangling merrily in air, or do you mean i___"

"No, I don't mean anything of that! Just stop talking for a while and let me think! " Jungkook interupted me immedaitely before accidentally nudging my legs that were tangled with his as he set down his heavy forearms over my shoulder,

"Ugh, can you move them? They  fucking feel like a burden. And what do you fucking mean by 'let me think?' Do you think I don't think! "
Confusion knotted his brows as he bizarrly watched me, his lips forming  a straight bloodless line,

"Is it your that time of mouth?" I gasped out when he looked down at me, his confused eyes again locking into mine

"What the fuck do you mean by that? "

"You are acting like a complete brat which you by the way are! " I clutched my teeth when he mumbled the last part, but due to the small proximity and my sharp hearing I quickly catch his clear words.

"I am spitting facts! "

"Then let me spit some: your whole weight is sitting on my poor legs; your head has awfully restricted my neck movements; your arms have surrounded me like a cunning snake, Am I complaining?... No right!"