15

🔹🔸🔹

The interior of the mountain was quite not embillished, like the way it was overly ornated with the intricate details from outside. There were few rooms going around the big hall which directly gets opened from the main entrance, with small windows lined over the walls as a very sole source of luminence.

Even though the interior of the mountain was mostly dark, but the orange hued light coming through the small windows was manifesting something out of this world.

It looks bewitching in jungkook's lauguage who stood frozen for almost a minute to absorb the rarity of this scene.

"It is surprisingly a cruddy place to do experiments" Bogum mutters breathlessly as he darted his eyes across the hall, before choosing a particular room to whom he will check first.

"Let's check out the rooms, we don't have whole day left" Bogum states before heading toward the selected room as he launched a kick on its door which slammed open with the force. The door fell down as the dust particles which has settled on it since years went flying up, causing both of the entering males to cough.

"T-This is dirty,.they s-should have assigned this task too to the p-protector" Bogum complains while inspecting the room keenly with jungkook who ignores his prior remark

"We don't have anything here, let's check other rooms" Jungkook suddenly utters before heading to the door with Bogum following him behind

"Arg, where the heaven is this sword! We are almost at the end of the rooms" Bogum grimaced before slamming another door open, to find no one in it.

"We have few more left. Let's check them first" Jungkook claims as they both head toward the other egde of the hall to check more rooms, which were looking quite different from the previous one. They were well painted and more clean with some designs engraved on them.

As usual, Bogum took his time to choose the first room to which he will check as he dragged the reluctant jungkook with him who wants to go with the simple sequence of which room comes first will be checked first.

"Why are you so boring! I told you that our probability of finding your sword in that room is high, so we should check it first" Bogum tried defending himself as he got a eye roll in responce, before he opened the said door. As expected, it was utterly empty and silent.

"Your examined probability has make us come to no where, I am uncertain that my sword is present here!. Wanna enroll yourself back into the school to whom you are a alumni of " Jungkook snarled at Bogum who flabbergastically glanced at him, acting like he was utterly hurt by his choice of words.

"I am fine, and this is called probability for a reason. There are only some chances that something will happen or not and this applies here too. Well, let it be! We gotta check out that room hurriedly" Bogum defends himself before skipping to the other room with irritated jungkook following behind

"So you say, we are going to find my sword he---" Jungkook halts on his sentence when the door got knocked out by Bogum with a huge thud, revealing a shining sharp blade like tool suspended in air with no one around

"....What is th---Oh! Wait, isn't it my sword?" Jungkook musingly says as he hopped inside the room which was peculiarly empty to jungkook's expectation, he predicts getting encountered by dark queen but there was no sigh of her. There was a faint smell of smoke in the air and jungkook could see the soot and ash particles floating in the air.