44

🔹🔸🔹

Jungkook's pov

I looked over the grim city that stood at a distance from me, my eyes wandering over the abyss that bridge us two, dull clouds stretching across the sky that on our previous visit were all brightly coloured. I cannot evade the ominous feeling that clad the area today, sombre air creeping up from the land below, which was absent to our eyes.

"Are we planning to jump or not? " Taehyung's voice broke my trace, I darted my eyes back to him. He was equally perturbed by the ambience as I was, but the resolve to find his father was dominating every other emotives he have.

"Jump? " I rose my brow at the peculiar word, he rolled his eyes before locking them back on me

"I mean, aren't we going to fly over to the luminencent forest?!" He quickly clarified, I nodded before unlocking my wings from my back. Taehyung stood at a distance watching me with clear fascination, a small grin lingering on his sharp features.

"Done staring! Are you planning joining me or not? " I looked over my shoulder at him, he nodded feebly before heading toward me. He gulped visibly when he reached near me before he proceeded to circle his arms around my neck,

I hesitated to wrap my arms around his waist even though it wasn't my first time. My heart drummed against my ribcage and it worries me profoundly that he might heard it, his ear almost touching my chest.

"You know you can hold me, I cannot really trust my arms! What if they detach midair and I went flying down?" Taehyung chuckled out, his head inclined upwards as he searched for my eyes, his cheeks flushed a little when I gripped his waist....tightly.

The second our feet found air, he snuggled more closer to my chest as he clutched the fibre behind my nape.

"You can believe me, I won't let you fall! " I felt the need to tell him, my mouth involuntaryly muttering the words near his ear. He nodded meekly, his words thrown away by the speedy winds around us.

I groaned when he suddenly jumped on my torso, his legs wrapped around it. I quickly clutched his waist, my throat tightening, my face catching the shades of darkest red.

He quickly peered at me, his eyes suddenly big and hooded.

"I am sorry, I was scared!" I nodded without uttering any words, my head spinning with the abrupt burst of my unknown emotions, that I never knew I have.

I felt yearning, my feeling desirous for someone I shouldn't bear for. There was again that inner voice that shouts for me to back down, that you are venturing against your morals, but it was yet again overflowed by warm feeling that seep deep inside my heart.

It felt painstakingly callous that you desire profoundly someone whom you were might to hate, or have no connections with.

It was wrong from the commence, but I swear nothing felt more right than this.

I felt my insides burning with the intensity he was staring at me, my wings flapping with more prowess to reach the land more quickly. As long as I want to inhale his strange fragnance, I also want to distance from it to avoid being smitten by it.

I signed deeply when my feet touched the forest underbush, my wings dieing down into my shoulder blades.

Taehyung quickly unwrapped his legs around me, hoping on the land gingerly. His eyes wandered around before they land on me,