73

🔹🔸🔹

Jungkook's pov

I didn't realize one step of mine can lead me into another pit of trouble, my tensed seniws of neck turned around as I watched my beanie that was some seconds ago covering my head dangling over a hook that I was unaware about. So when I took a step forward to explain the truth to dad, the beanie gets wrenched away from my head, revealing all the mass of white strands that flooded in all the direction.

I heard a gasp as I peeled my eyes shut, unable to look into my dad's judging eyes that widened when the forbidden realization settled into him. My heart thumbed with adrenaline, heavy pants leaving my lips softly.

The warmth and assurance that the small woolen beanie provided seeped out into the sudden frized air, choking my throat as it parched with anticipation.

"Y-You... Don't t-tell me you did the d-deed...." My father whispered out with perspire forming on his temple, swiftly I ducked my head down.

"...Is he h-him? " He muttered out while pointing at taehyung who frowned, a displeased look casting over his face.

"Yes, he did it with me and you know what... He did it with utter pleasure, he was sweetly satisfied and sheerly assured when you ditched him for this bitch wife of yours!" Taehyung retorted defiantly, a smirk growing on his face. My father gnashed his teeth, his face growing red

"I cannot believe you son. I expected a lot from you, but you trample all over my expectations. Knowing that it is a crime in our traditions, you still committed it... " he shook his head disappointingly, my head inclined down as I closed my eyes. My heart clenching painfully, my saliva quietly rushing down my oesophagus.

"What the heck? If anybody who fails to do his responsibility here is you, you failed as a fath___"

"Taehyung! " I interjected immedaitely, his head whipped toward me as he watched me with his hurtful moist eyes. My eyes remained fixed at him, he in return also didn't  try to break the eye contact. My father's harsh words creeped through my ear canal,

"I didn't expect you to use this soft voice with your inevitable enmity that just disrespected your father...." My face twitched, the defeating silence clawing my windpipe as my eyes denied to leave the only solaceful pair of sunken dark eyes,

"....But what can I even anticipate when you came directly from his bed, bangin___"

"Why you lied? " I cut him off, my jaw hardening as I felt my viens throbbing out of my hot skin.

"Huh? "

I chuckled grimly, my eyes leaving his dark orbs before they trailed from the soft embroided mat to my father's eyes.

"you told me, lieing is against our rules, our morals but you did that. Why...father? " I deadpanned while examining my father's grimaced face,

"What are you talking about? I didn't lied about an___"

"You did, you are still lieing. What a irony?..." I chuckled sadly while diverting my eyes from my father's to my mother's one who is still snuggled close to my father's chest.

"And what is more ironical than this is...." I took a deep breath, returning my eyes back on my father's one,

".....I am feeling so exotic here. My parents are here, together within these four walls but there is no feelings of homeness...the air that I onces lived for suddenly became unbearable, suffocating... I am sorry father, but it feels like it is my real enmity rather than him...! " I said while gesturing at taehyung who smiled widely, his eyes moistening as he gleamed with a broken proud smile.