31

🔹🔸🔹

Jungkook's pov

I was pissed, Naa more like extremely frustrated. I don't know why that dark king was so hellbent on amending my few positive thoughts for him, he absolutely give me every another day one more reason to know how much actually guileful he was.

Though most of the actions of him were justifying the character discription I have heard about him, but there were few scenes where I have to reconsider my thoughts about him, like the one where he genuinely helped my pet.

Everything was for heaven's sake going good when I got to know that somebody from dark kingdom has broke into our realm and has gone some jackshit, destroying everything that comes in his path.

"Who is that? " I had questioned jisoo, she was looking absolutely terrifying before uttering that it was the new king of dark kingdom,

It took me by surprise that just this morning everything was okay, well kinda between us but then, what was this drama about?

Unsure if it really was him or people just misinterpreted the intruder as him, I quickly rushed to the site where the genocide had happened. But who was I trying to defend?, he stood there sauve as always, his signature smirk lingering on his face as he flinged a stone towards aecha.

I shook off the recaps that seem flooding back again and again, haunting me for considering him that he was somehow different than what people assume him to be.

I looked down at the ring that he had handed priorly to me, circling my forefinger, one press and I would be there. It could be possibly a very irrational decision of mine, because breaking into your archnemisis's room isn't something very plausible.

On top of that, there sudden out of blue attack was something to debate over, I clutched my teeth when I remember how that little devil smirked in triumph when blood starts oozing out from aecha's temple.

I could have technically confronted him over there, but aecha's body was clearly not in state to wait, wait for treatment.

Not only she was harmed by him, but many lost their lives because of that single sentient being.

My hands curled up in anger, something I usually never feel. I want answers, and that too badly. My gaze again flicked to the ring and without knowing, I pressed on it.

My eyes shut when the darkness envelops me, clearly indicating I was teleported to the dark king's room. I quickly wore my contacts, before inspecting around.

'Where is he?' I ponders, my eyes taking in every exquisite artifacts that were placed around, there was a huge glass closet which was unusually filled with a large amount of clothes, that can serve at least hundreds of people through out their lifetime.

I walked upon the soft bed before plungeing onto it, the black satin silk wrinkling up due to my weight.

My head wiped at the door when it was slammed open, a petite figure sliding in before closing it rather harsely. He signs audibly, before turning around locking his gaze directly into my contacted eyes.

"what are you doing here? light prince?" He states musingly, his voice stable but brows arched together. It angers me even more that after commiting such gruesome murders, he was just..... All fine, not even a little guilty about it.