48

🔹🔸🔹

Jungkook's pov

The half breed witch was reclined on his torn bed, whose insides were springed out. Scarlet cotton clouding around his head, as he was lieing in a pool of his own blood which was oozing out from a deep wound on his head.

My eyes flickered to taehyung standing equally perplexed while watching the late witch, before his eyes diverted to us. His brows quickly knitting when he noticed minho beside me. They both had a good minute of eye contact, one possessing a lovesick expression while the other responding it with shooting daggers his side.

I felt weird when he ignored me.... totally, his eyes never glancing back on me again. It feels like he know clearly I was in his vicinity, but he was totally carefree and nonchalent to respond to it. The thought I didn't effect him even a bit of what he have done to me felt gratuitous,....not settling with my inners.

'It is not the time to cry over personal issues. Think about the spell stick!', I repeated myself, my eyes blinking away the clear tension arising in the small cottage, before they settled on the dark king,

"What happens to him? "

"...."

I signed incredously, my eyes not blinking away from taehyung who stood sauve with his hands gripping behind his back, a posture screaming 'not effected by anybody'.

"If you know, I am talking with you!" I again tried, I don't know why. I could possibly get every ounce of information by other people around the cottage, but I want to listen his voice while he look deep into me.

Their were personal benefits from the latter option, though the ramification stood sauve too. I was getting more addicting to him, to his voice, to his eyes. And that definitely wasn't a sane thing.

"My prince, what are you doing here?!" Minho gently chirped out, my blood ran cold at the nickname, but what hurts more was when the mentioned name turned to him!

"Mourning over your death....!" He replied angrily, his eyes sharpening at minho whose shoulders fell at the statement, a hurt look coming over his face.

"You tell me, what are you doing here?" Taehyung added quickly, his eyes staying at minho's face who fidgeted suddenly

"I came with light prince!"

"Oh, so now he is your next target? " He stated out questioningly, Minho shook his head frantically. The allegation taking a toll over him

"No, we have known each other since I was banished out from dark kingdom! "

'Banished out??', I felt my head spinning at the information. Hurtness swirling inbetween when I realized he was lieing to us all along these years, didn't he said his parents died and now he was alone?

'This everything was a emotional trap to get away from his past, his mistakes that let him get banished!', I thought while looking at minho, my eyes seeking answers which he was reluctant to answer. I know he could feel my stare, the growing frown and fidgeting moments of his clearing it right away but then, why was he evading my gaze?

"But onces a betrayal is always a betrayal!" Taehyung grumbled out, a furious snort forming on his face. His eyes still evading mine.