87 (epilogue)

🔹🔸🔹

Jungkook's pov

My eyes zoned out, trailing past every palm tree that stood painting the horizon of fiery wasteland. The hot sand wasn't less than any flaming lava, it's warmth penetrating our skin into red colour.

(Found on Google)

(Found on Google)

"Can't you be fast, old beldom! I am burning.....ahhh my poor skin!" Taehyung hollered beside me while clutching hardly on my becips,

"Why did you insist on coming here then? Should have kept your butt in the light kingdom when we drop light king there??" Scarheart retorted defiantly, a scowl passing her contours as she rigorously sketched a big circle with the help of detaining sand around the limp unconscious body of evil sorceress.

"It is not only about my skin! This bitch will wake up anytime soon, you better hurry up! " Taehyung opposed instantly with a counter attack, his fingers pointing frantically at minuscule stirring movement in evil sorcesses's body, "...See I told you. She will wake up anytime now! "

"Why don't you help me then rather than just grumbling with your loud mouth? " Lorthew threw another snort his way, her eyes glaring daggers into taehyung's skull who waved his hand disapprovally at her,

"I am not fucking common someone, I am dark king! This is not my task! "

"So shut up for everybody's sake. Can't you see how everybody is fed up by you? Look at your mother, she is ready t__"

"Whatever!!!" Taehyung grunted out cutting scarheart in middle, his eyes wandering around to read her mother's face which kind of reek with vexation.

"Mummy you to___" He halted when a groan reverberate in the blistering parching heat of feiry wasteland. My head whipped at the evil sorceress whose body writhe with redness that permeate every millimetre of her skin. Her body quaked under the unmerciful heat of sun, though she would recover again just to burn herself again. Her immotality this time acting as a curse than a thing to be proud of.

My eyes popped out when her body thinned visibly, her powers gradually leaving her body while the detaining sand glowed with iridescent hues around her, forming a semi circle around her. She hollered in pain, screeching with a sore scorched throat, her body trembling like a leaf in storm.

Unble to absorb the fact that she was verily impotent now, she tried very hard to sway her hand, reciting every kind of verse to see if any of her magic work but everything went in absolute vain. She was utterly powerless, totally helpless and absolutely under our mercy.

Her body twisted before she fell down, but it only prevailed her torture when her already blazing skin touched the hot burning sand below.

Taehyung to my muse, snuggled more closer to me. His eyes bulged out in perturbing astournishment.