52

🔹🔸🔹

Jungkook's pov

I plopped back on the decent sized sofa, hissing a little when I felt my muscles bolting out pain due to being strained for too long. I winced while cracking my neck, stretching my limbs soon after. A contented hum slipping away from my lips.

I gazed back to the dark king who was in deep slumber, little snores coming out from his nostrils. His sharp features were yet again softened, jet black hair falling freely over his eye lids, the eyelashes kissing his prominent cheekbones gently. I smiled musingly when he protuded his bottom lip, a little whine escaping from him when his brisk hair trickled his sensitive eyes.

My eyes unknowingly drifted back to his hand which I not long ago healed from the bruise. It was recuperated to its light pale colour, a soft pinkish glow radaiting from it.

I cleared my throat when I found myself again dozing off into him, my eyes darting to the window that opened to our royal garden. The lids of my eyes felt heavy with how much of a little wink of sleep I got, my mind getting haunted by his sobs that he unveiled to me yesterday. The more I ponder over it, the more intensified and horrifying they would appear every next time.

I have nothing but a inkling of information regarding his emotional outburst yesterday, but I could already sense how grave the situation might have been for him to react that way.

Now thinking about that, I know this was something related to his mummy who have hurt him yesterday. Judging by the bruise on his palm, I can conclude that she has jabbed him with something, probably the heel of her sandal. But it wasn't it, there was more to the tale for taehyung to be so paranoid. Something barbaric definetly have happened yesterday with him.

I whirled my head the second I heard stirring noices from him, my body lifted upright before jogging at him. He was still unknown to my presence, his hands rubbing his temples before he hissed, I quickly searched for any liquid which thankfully was placed on the side cabinet of bed.

"Here! " I offered the glass filled water, his head whipped at me instantly. Momentarily, his eyes widened with surprise, a gasp leaving his lips followed by a groan as he clutched his head.

"You might be having a headache for crying too much yesterday. Here have this, it might cure it!" I explained explicitly, he nodded bruseqly before clasping the glass with his shaky hands.

After few minuscule gulps, he held the glass out. I reluctantly get it from his hand before dropping it cautiously on its place.

"Are you feeling okay now? " I asked worriedly, he hums in return. His eyes still denying to meet mine. His breathing was shallow, a tense look quickly passing over his soft features.

"Is it already the next day? " He quiries meekly, I hummed lowly before plopping on the edge of the bed. He didn't react but just peered into me, a little astournished for some reason. Thinking he might be sensitive to any presence for now, I tried standing up but halts when he muttered feebly

"You can sit, it is your bed anyway! "

I nodded before occupying the small bed edge, he chewed his lips while bringing his legs closer to his chest. The fluffy blanket getting pulled by the process which slipped a little down his knees. He hastily brought it back, quickly meeting my gaze which was intently watching him while being amused.