74

🔹🔸🔹

Jungkook's pov

I groaned as I popped open my mouth, a coy yawn leaving my lips. My eyes met taehyung's dark one, the narrow line judging me silently. Knowing what was coming, I ruffled my white strands, my neck cocking side to side. The cracking sounds of the vanishing tension in my neck brought another level of relief over my spine.

"Jungkook, I am serious!!" he yelled while glaring at me, his lips leaving huffing puffs as he shook me harshly.

"Why can't you listen to me? It is not fake!" he pleaded with a desperate tune, my bored eyes quickly flicked to his puckered face as he scrunched his nose.

Needless to say, a laugh left my mouth which just ignites his rage. He grifted his teeth, a annoying huff breaking out from his nostrils.

"I know you would laugh at me!! Why can't you take it serious? The ghosts of our kingdom are real messengers, they won't spread any rumors! " he said tentatively, a hesitent look casting over him by the latter words.

"So what I am supposed to...to believe? That my father is planning to attack on your kingdom!" I spoke for the first time since he disturbed my sleep, a roll crosses his eyes. A confident frown passing over his facial,

"Yes!! You need to believe that because It.Is.True!" he emphasized every necessary word, his expressions softening when he looked at me.

"Why would he... plan to do that? It is a compete rubbish move, it can potentially destroy both realms!" I retorted while standing on my feets, he scurried some steps back before propping his hand on his hips,.

".....B-Because he is a fool!" I squited my eyes the second his lips tossed the words out, a awkward smile snugging his cheeks, "...i mean fool in your mother's love, maybe he is again manipulated by that bitch! He is quite plaint anyway"

I sighed listlessly, my eyes drawn to the window that open to dark plain sky. Small silver glitters dotting the vast blanket as they twinkled restlessly and relentlessly.

"Ugh you are again diverted!... Jungkook, I am making it clear that I won't let even a creature of mine to sacrifice in whatever your father is planning! " he gruffed out while patting my shoulders, I seamlessly inclined my head back to his face. A distressed glint swirling in his cornea,

"I told you nothing will happen! "

"No it will! It is possibly all around the dukedom. I have overheard that your father will attack anytime in these few days!" Taehyung said neglecting my every assurance, his legs rocking here and there in utter nervousness.

"Who told you thi__"

"I over heard it! " he objected, I nodded before correcting myself for the trivial thing,

"yaah, from whom! "

"Duh ghosts!" I rolled my eyes at the expected word, a snear crossing my face. He didn't seemed to catch my unpleasant expression, his body frantically pacing around. His temple creased with distate lines

My lips pursed together before I grabbed his shoulder, halting his to and fro motion to a slippery stop. His devastated eyes looked at me in surprise. Immediately, guilt swampped over my heart as it clenched painfully.

"Look I assure you. If anybody he will face first in the battlefield, then that would be me. I will die to prote__"

"No nothing will mean to me then! I don't want that...." he said while gripping on my forearms as he sneaked closer, his eyes twitching with inundating emotives.