35

🔹🔸🔹

Taehyung's pov

I swore to diety and myself, squealing as I looked at my reflection lingering on the magic mirror. I smirks, swiveling around with my laced dress flowing with me in the expensive cologne filled air around us.

"They better worship the ground from where I walk in, how the heck they get to see a masterpiece like me without paying any tax?" I mutters, taking a good look at my dress that mom planned for me.

It was as usual in my favorite colour, black with glittery embroidements carefully tapestried on it. It's sleeves practically touching the ground, a white laced cloak that begins from my nape and ends anywhere on the floor. The flowery patterns around the neck and random butterflies blooming from the bottom rim of the dress add more to its intrigue.

(found on Google)

(found on Google)

My hair was braided perfectly, though I refuse to wear any jewelery on it. Few stray strands casually plucked out, as they settle on the side of my temple.

This looks royalty of the royalty! Perfect for me.

I winked at me, before sauntering out from my room. My head upright, as I strolled past few corridors, many greeting and bowing me in the way. As I reached near my animal, I heard him growl delightly, his black silvery fur shining through the darkness.

I caressed his fur soothingly, mounting on him before he launched into the dark sky. His formideable wings flapping strongly, as his flight took speed.

My hands momentarily clutched his fur, as I gazed down. The more we fly closer to the opposite kingdom, the lighter the air becomes. The absolute darkness vanishing in the air, even though the time of the day was dusk.

The air morphing into twilight zone, a mixture of light and darkness. This zone was only prevalent on the boundary between light kingdom and dark kingdom. It was one of the most thriving zone, out of all other.

And we happen to set the party in it, though I don't really mind.

Onces the wolfie screeched to a stop, I dismounted from it. My eyes blinking at the magnificent place, the intricate decoration and the throng of creatures stumbling across.

The air was full of glowing orange, redish dots, amidst of faint abyss of darkness. The ambience was already catching the loud music playing inside the grand palace, different smells intermingling with each other as different creatures from different realms gathered together. The structure was cluttered with blotches of purplish clouds randomly floating here and there.

 The structure was cluttered with blotches of purplish clouds randomly floating here and there