53

🔹🔸🔹

Jungkook's pov

"Why can't she just tell us who stole it?" Taehyung sulked while stomping his feets behind me, I chuckled when I see his whining face, a little pout decorating his face. I shook my head in disbelief before opening the door for myself and well, him.

"She can no doubt discern future, but to a limit. Atleast we got to know that the stick is in my kingdom!" He rolled his eyes while passing through the door,

"That is the concern here! " I lifted my brow at the offending words, he snickered in return without actually acknowledging me.

What was I even expecting?

I signed back to the task, my eyes wandering around minho's room.

"Do you really think we can get any thing useful from this bastards room?" Taehyung intrupts yet again, a scowl plastering on his face. He held his nose when his eyes fell on the wine that was kept on the table top.

"Ewwww, it looks old to be used. What the fuck did you guys take? " He complained, I rolled my eyes at the unnecessary tantrums.

"If you don't know, old wines are best! The older, the taster!" I retorted defiantly, his eyes wandered back to me in surprise. Maybe he didn't expect me to actually argue over it,

"Yaah, but if it looks this worst then it is better to drop the idea" He countered while pointing at the glass, I glanced at it and not to lie, it really looks awful. Least to say, the smell it evokes almost gags my insides.

"We are not really debating over it. Just get back to work! " I said while eluding his eyes, my feet taking me directly to the big shelf located at the corner of the room.

"Just accept the fact I was stating facts!" He grumbled out as I snorted in return. My eyes darting to every nook and cranny of the spacious wardroom after I opened it up.

"Did you find anything?" I flinched when I heard a voice behind, my heart missing a beat for a narosecond.

"Why don't you just do some actual work? Rather than just annoy me! " I grunted out while paying him a eye from my shoulder. His eyes narrowed sharply, a scowl beginning to form on his face.

"Get back to work! You are utterly boring" He jeered out, stepping back before swiveling around as he proceeded to stroll to the other side of room.

"Atleast you registered!" I whispered out, audible enough for him to hear the words. He didn't said anything but waved his hands dismissively,

I signed before getting back to work. Minho was currently engaged in sword sparring with Jimin, the best time for us to survey his room. Even though I know he might not just sprawl his room with any possible substantial thing, but the exhaustion from hard core searching was getting on my mind.

I slammed shut another cabinet door, my eyes looking upon taehyung who was skipping around while just judging the painting.

"This art is mediocre. I wish the artist would have made his nose more crooked to the point it looks falling off, then these lips should have been, you know.... I mean kinda more thin. These plumpy fat lips look like inflated balloons sticking on his face!" I found my eyes travelling to the painting which looks honestly excellent in my opine, everything was so precisely touched and viewed that the face looks almost real.