69

🔹🔸🔹

Taehyung's pov

The words inundated my insides in a whirlpool of confusion and helplessness, my eyes shifting back to the light king that stood stoic on its place. I don't know how and why but I felt immense anger toward him, something that made my hands work on themselves as I slammed a bone crushing blow on him, he groaned when he flew across before crashing against the cream coloured walls.

When he stood up, I met his blazing eyes in a challenging stare. My rejected confession talked to him through my eyes, his iris's twitching before they went back to normal.

"You love my son, don't you? " He uttered out in a gruff, his voice athoritive; something that demand truth only, but I snickered in return. My jaws slacking, the seniws of my neck tensing and throbbing out.

"Is he really your son?" I snorted out, swaying his trivial question aside as I stepped toward him. His fists balled together momentarilly, his lips drying into a straight line

"I know you love your wife more than your loyal son, but let me tell you, prepare yourself for a much imminent heartbreak likewise you induce on your own blood." I gnashed out in a breathless tune, his face quickly went red before he tossed me across the room, my temple smashing against the rigid surface, the pain instantly travelling in waves through my skull. Before I could summon up my wavered form, another hit came my way, my cheekbones along with the sides of lips cracking as I lift myself up quickly. The stinging sensation of needles penetrating your skin prevailing gradually.

"Fuck!! " I cried out, my anger stepping out of the threshold as I flinged a nearby antique piece toward him, he tried dodging but missed it by a hairs breadth. His legs seccumbing when his shin get hit by it.

The forthcoming cry knocked my ear soon as I scoffed at him, my hand wiping the blood that tricked down the blemish over my cheekbone.

"H-He will never give himself to you, he can't go a-against me! " He stammered out in a sinkingly insolent tune, my anger boiled to the extent I found myself storming off his room,

Even if I want to, I can't harm that old king. He is after all jungkook's father, who loves him till his death. It will be similar to harming jungkook in his father's body which I can't even imagine to do.

When I entered jungkook's room, he was clutching the royal light necklace in his hands before he dropped it on the table top, his breathing wavering in erratic inhales and exhales. Shoulders dripped down in a surrendering posture, a overfatigued stance emitting from him.

"J-Jungkook! " I called out without my cognition, the word slipped off my lips in a meek low whisper but it didn't went unheard, the silent calm air helping it to reach to him.

He instantly spinned around, his eyes broadening before he waddled to me, "W-What happen to you? "

He whispered out while caressing the red blemished area, my suspire escalating extravagently when his hands dropped to the side of my lip as he locked his green pained eyes with mine.

"N-Nothing!! "

"You confronted my father.... right? " He mumbled out, the undertone hitting me on right places as I hummed. His fingers shyly poked the red skin, shadowing over my plump lips that I pursed together. My jaws hardening, my stomach melting with the heart wrenching anticipation.