63

🔹🔸🔹

Jungkook's pov

I tried meditating to bail out the undeniable forbidding feelings, my breath reducing to shallow pants before it abruptly hitches when taehyung's crying face popped inside my head.

I sighed while opening my eyes. Nothing was working in diverting my attention, nothing interests me now. My thoughts would start with him and eventually ends with him. After my search for him about four days ago which was completely fruitless, I come to conclusion that he needed some alone time to contemplate everything.

'Maybe he didn't want to face me... now! ', My mind has shouted at me, and as hurting as it was, it put my heart a tad bit in relief that atlast he was okay. Though occusionly, these ominous feelings would creep up that I was too weak to ignore.

"Maybe I should visit scarheart, she might help me! " I talked to myself, the deep worry lines craved on my temple since his sudden absence suddenly soothed out as I looked over myself in the mirror,

I wearily slipped my fingers through my blond hair, ruffling it until all the hair pointed at every direction. I sighed when I found some more strands of my hair turning white with blackish roots. I know why it is happening.

I got a little bit intimate with taehyung the other day, the blackish roots resembles his jet black hair as a sort of connection while my remaining hair turning white resembles that you have found your other half. It was a trait inherited by royal heir to prevent them from infidelity or any sexual activity before marriage.

I gazed again on my hair, I know it would turn more white with blackish roots in few days, and I don't know how to explain this change to everyone.

They weren't naive enough to not know what it means.

I shook my head to avoid getting trailed off, before storming out from my room as I dashed to scarheart's cave.

'She would definitely guide me to where is he! I should have visited her soon!' I thought while increasing my pace through the narrow lane of cave. My ears hurriedly perking up when I heard some noise,

"My sweet darling! Why are you ignoring me?" I frowned when I heard a voice that was awfully familier, not that much that I took the effort to remember it.

I draw closer to the noise, my eyes blinking before they blowed up in surprise.

'Is she dark queen? But wasn't she spelled!', I pondered deeply, my throat erupting tight coughs when she kisses lorthew on her cheeks,

"J-Jungkook! " Lorthew hastily pushes her off who mewls when she fell down, their eyes locking on me as I awkwardly smiled at them. When I break out from my trace, I quickly bowed to them.

"Oh, I don't know she came out of the spell. Did anybody bring the spell stick?" I exclaimed in surprise, she shared a good look with the dark queen before landing her eyes on me,

"Didn't that kid tell you?" I squited my eyes in confusion, I was about to  share it with lorthew but dark queen quickly interupted me,

"Oh, you already taking taehyung as your own kid! I am so fucking happy, I know you will accept me soon!" She squeals suddenly in delight. I was too stunned by her bipolar personality to say anything, my mouth agaping. She seemed to notice as she chuckles dismissively