36

🔹🔸🔹

Taehyung's pov

I quickly cornered myself far from others, my face flushing when I recap everything. I couldn't think straight nor then and nor now, my stomach fluttering into churns, heart beat racing thousand miles per hour. Least to mention, the embrassement I am feeling right now that my mother had witnessed my little sneaky romance with our archnemisis, adds a new layer of redness over my blushing face.

This everything was getting complex, day by day, everytime.

"Do you think it is the end?" I heard a muffled sound, my eyes frowning at the peculiar remark.

"Well maybe, I heard it clearly from the humans when I visited there realm" Another voice adds, I was now officially curious to know what they were talking about?

I turned to the sound, my presence still unknown to them. I creeped behind a huge pillar, eversdropping there conversation,

"Do you know who found it? "

"I don't know, I just heard that one of the human found the spell stick in any den" the sound answers, my eyes went blown up,

'Spell stick, isn't that mythical thing that can spell any person?' I pondered, scooting more closer to them to hear closely,

"Does that human have any powers? You know, in that case, we can kill that peasant easily and get that spell stick! " I rolls my eyes at the greedy statement, yaah only over my gorgeous body!

I will make sure I get that spell stick, it was dangerous to kept it in human world and that speaks why? Those fucking good for nothing humans are overflowed with greediness, they will make sure promise to misuse it's power.

And apart from it, I can use that thing for my mummy, under the spell she will free me from my fucking detention.

"I am not sure but I heard that he is a half witch that knows some craft and magic!" Other one replies, I restrains my urge to squeal, this is the time to prove myself. It was enough clue for me to search that stick, there are only few handful of half witches in human world and I will make sure to visit everyone of them.

"Isn't her butt gorge.....? " I walked away when there conversation took another turn, I have to tell this to mummy instantly.

If any other realm get to know about this, they will no doubtly go after it, cutting our hundred percent chances into some numbers. We need to act before that happens, as I fasten my pace.

Where the hell is my mother? In any other situation, she would appear right before me, but now when I need her, she is nowhere to be found.

I even checked most of the rooms, but everything went into vein. Signing at my fucking fate, I was about to pass through a half opened door but a voice caught my attention,

'This bitch'

I peeked through the small opening of the door, my blood boiling at the scene infront of me. I balled my fists when that fucking aecha caressed jungkook's cheeks, both of them standing amidst of the dull room.

He seems to be a lot sober now, his gait and stance perfect. Why the heck he is not pulling away then?

"I love you jungkook, from the start, I don't know how my friendship turns into this, but I couldn't stop myself. I just couldn't when you are this perfect, a total gentleman. You are caring, tender and most importantly, very pure. I love you, please accept me! " She confesses, her eyes flowing with love for him, and at that time I notices, how actually beautiful her eyes were... unlike me! I have sunken almost hollow eyes, and who would actually find love in them.