83

🔹🔸🔹

Taehyung's pov

I huffed annoyingly when I entered into the cruddy palace. I was pissed, very much insofar that I felt my blood boiling. I absolutely have zero idea why jungkook has came here. I mean, we would have been dancing in that beautiful gathering but he choose to be here. And if not only that, we could have also probably searched for that evil sorceress bitch.

Thinking about that, I didn't saw any such resembling women in the event. I know I was a little late, but I could have atleast get a whiff of her strange smell. But nothing!

When I reached the grand hall, my eyes directly fell on the jungkook who hurriedly flied outside. I tried calling him but my voice came inaudible in the blasting music that was playing in the function. His face was clearly disturbed, so without any other thought I followed him while riding my pet animal.

My hands quickly flew on my face when a spider leaped on me, my mouth screeching out a yell.

"FUCK.... GET OFF MEEEE YOU USELESS BITCH!! " I squeaked out while frantically wiping my face. The tingling sensation of someone crawling on my skin was prevalent on my whole body. My body subconsciously shivered.

When the little thing finally decide to show some mercy on me, promptly I inhaled a deep breath out of exertion. My nostrils flared whilst I dropped on my knees.

"Oh god!! Where the hell did jungkook come?? " I grumbled loudly, snickering as my insides filled with pure vexation. I always had a little threshold over my emotions, especially when it involves my anger. I wasn't suffering from some anger issues but they were there from the start... since my birth, some kind of inherited trait if I can call them that.

And right now, that furious emotion was bubbling inside me. My skin reddened while I jolted up. I don't know why I am feeling rushed, what was the main reason for this.

Was it because I dumped the luxurious party or probably because jungkook left me behind without informing me? Or just because of the this filthy place?

Nevertheless I sighed profoundly. Shaking my head, I tried to stay focused on the alien place rather than my fruitless reverie.

My eyes roamed around the unfamiliar dark walls, broken shelves upholstered with dark velvety curtains. This place direly looks something directly out of any horror fling. A place perfect for the natives of my kingdom___ ghosts!

When the sudden gush of wind ruffled my hair, my eyes instantly diverted to the old staircase. No that was not what caught my sight, but rather a small velvety crimson box that glimmered beneath the pencil rays of moon.

"What is that?? " I craoked out, my feet already nearing the scarlet little cube.

My fingers dreamily rubbed around the soft fluffy fabric that wraps the cube, my lips instantonously curling up into a happy smile when I opened the box.

"Wow, a ring??" I uttered out meekly, my fingers fidgeting with the shiny dark daimand that was placed at the heart of the ring. When I tugged the ring out, my fingers merrily played with it, feeling the cold metallic surface over my fingertips.

Surprisingly the jewelry absentmindedly dipped around my ring finger, fitting me perfectly. I gleamed when my hand shine with perfection,

" Why do I feel it was made for me? " I mumbled while rubbing the black diamond with the pad of my index finger, "Ugh, I am thinking so much!! "

I ruffled my already tousled hair before putting the precious ring in its spot. Tucking the box in my robe pocket, I tugged a stray strand of my hair behind my ear.

"Let's delve this place a little more! " I talked to myself, my eyes training around before they set on a shadow that flew away quickly.

Instinctly, I ran after it. My breath labouring when I abruptly entered into a room that shone with unknown source. Unable to stop the urge to flicker my eyes shut, I flinched back hardly.

Just when I was about to adjust to the light, a thick shiny rope coiled itself around me. I shrieked terrifyingly when I thought it was a snake.

"Thank god! It is not a snake! " I huffed out annoyingly, my head spinning back when I heard a chuckle,

"It is more lethal than that, darling! "

I frowned when an unknown women stepped toward me, her eyes keenly inspecting me from toe to head.

"I do hit a jackpot. Surely, I will be immotal for the next 500 years! " She said with a wicked smile,

"What the fuck are you blubbering, brainless bitch???" I hollered angrily while my eyes turn the colour of beetroot.

"You will know soon!" She laughed when I thrashed around, my teeth grifted with rage.

"Who the fuck are you? "

"Ugh weren't you searching for me, I am evil sorceress!" She answered while passing me a knowing look, her arms crossed on her chest while she smirked at me.

"Off the topic but your sick lover is with me, tied up and held helplessly!" She pursed her lips with a sicking grin crossing her facial. Swiftly, my resistence died down, my flailing body stood frozen on the ground.

"W-What?? "

"Yaah!" She said before turning around, her fingers flickered and just like that, my feet shuffled over the floor without my permission. I was controlled by her magic which made me more furious,

"Look, I don't beat around the bush. You will sacrifice yourself by hook or crook!" She stated out with a dire tune.

I snorted at the vague statement, my lips erupting uncontrollable giggles without my knowledge

"Yaah, as if I will do whatever you say! " I rasped out sarcastically, taunting her with my signature smirk when she turned around her shoulder.

"You will do, definitely!" She smirked thrimphly. I don't want to say but that do curtail my confidence, that crumble down the second when she slammed open another room.

🔹🔸🔹

Hey pretty people. Double update! I know it is a short chapter, but it was necessary to show taehyung's pov.

How was the chapter. I hope you enjoy

Don't forget to leave a comment and vote if you even enjoyed a little bit

Bye love you, lovelies

Zuha______