56

🔹🔸🔹

Jungkook's pov

The door fell open, a thud reverberating across the specious room. I barged inside, my eyes blazing wide, probing each nook and cranny within the luxurious four walls. I grinded my teeth together when my eyes stuck at minho who was comfortably tucked inside the quilt, soft breaths huffing out from his mouth.

I marched to his side, my hands balling together into firm fists before I launched one onto his face, the punch colliding perfectly on his jaw. His head sank into the mattress, his eyes abruptly flickering open before they roamed at me. A sudden frission of anger surged inside me, reddening my face by the rush of it inside my hot blood.

"What the fuck, buddy? " He huffed, a frown crossing his red face.

I hualed him up, a painful grunt leaving his lips.

"Weren't you the one who poisoned father?" I gnashed out. His eyes widened suddenly, a fidgety look plastering over him.

"N-No, I di___" Before he could complete his sentence, I flinged him across the wall. A wreckful shriek slipping through his lips, before he yelps when I yanked him up,

"I found a poison bottle in your room and my father was infected from the same poison!" I exclaimed in profound anger, my grip tightening against his collar that teared a little from the harsh tenacity.

"I-It is a coincidence, buddy! "

"You are really dareful to call this as a coincidence, huh. It is better not to lie, minho! " I grunted out, his hands quickly clasped against my hands that were holding him. His jaws hardening immedaitely, before he pushed me harshly.

I was tossed some quarter steps away, my viens rushing instantly with adrenaline when he ran for the door. A surprised look casting over him when taehyung emerges instantonously through the door.

"You really think you can escape!" Taehyung deadpanned, a severe grave look overlooking his soft features. Minho stepped back when taehyung headed at him,

"I d-didn't do it. Please, I was forced." He begged helplessly, his eyes glossy with inevitable fear,

"What is with this excuse all the time? Do you think we are fools here that are waiting for your unnecessary justification?" Taehyung muttered out in a huff, his sunken black eyes suddenly flickering their red colour back, a testament to the sheer fire burning within him.

"Now enough of your nonsense. Let's talk about the ramifications of your actions! " He added menacely, his eyes boring dead serious on minho who turns around, instantly colliding with me.

"I told you there is no escape. Better confess before it is too late! " Taehyunh continued solemnly, the words coming weighty on minho who turns blanched when his eyes met mine.

"Betrayals truly comes from your friends, and you prove it. Did our friendship means nothing to you? Huh, dipshit!" I growled on his face, my heart aching with his treachery.

"I didn't mean to, jungkook. Believe me I never want to hurt him but I was provided with no other options! " Minho implores hysterically, Neither of his words seep deep inside me, rather they just bounce off my skin.

I felt nothing but utter rage.

Blinded by the anger, my hands involuntaraly clutched him, propelling us both to the other end. He screams furiously when we both fell down from his open window, taehyung's screech was the last thing I heard before I heard a loud thud followed by a crack___ a painful crack of a bone.