64

🔹🔸🔹

Taehyung's pov

I sneezed out.... very very loudly. The guards that were instructed to have a eye on me startled for the umpteenth time, there breath increasing as they clasped their hand on their heart. Their wide eyes looking at me disbeliefly, their mouth parted open in stun.

"What?? " I grunted listlessly while wiping my nose with the wrist rem of the warm robe that I was wearing. The snot forming a crusty layer over the once soft enviable fibre.

"We are wondering how you are still able to alive after that... brutal sneeze! " One of them stated out, I snickered at the trivial question.

What the fuck was I supposed to answer that?

"Yaah, keep thinking about that while I escape from here! " I grumbled out, in responce they just shook their head incredously.

"What, you think I can't run away! "

"We were sure about that but it is ahh, you know your fifth day here and you are just sulking on the bed and nothing else! " I grifted my teeth at the audacity but kept my cool.

I tried many times but everytime my plan backfires. Like on the first day, I tried escaping from these guard's eyes by repeating my best technique....seducing them but they were already instructed that I would pull out something like that. So when they saw my lecherouse eyes, they shut the door straight on my face,

It was embrassing so I didn't try anything else for the next two days.

When I musterred up my remaining courage those two days, I was summoned up with overconfidence and self belief. So when I actually decieved the guards and ran toward my freedom, I smelled hot sizzling smell of various delicacies. Unable to resist the much needed delicious food, I galloped to the source and started eating like a bear who just wake up from its herbination.

Next thing I knew, I was suddenly held by the guards who dragged me along the corridor with one of my hands clutching the ravenous desert perpendicularly to my face.

My will didn't stop till there, I with my hot headed determination manages to get a rope that I dangled on the window so that I can climb down with the help of it. I was having real expectations on the rope, but it never reached the ground which I unfortunately don't know because of the stark fog that lingered around.  The next second to my adventure was that I started climbing down by it, but when I reached at the tip of the rope, I realized by lethal foolishness.

Luckily I was dragged back by minho who saw me dangling in the air by the window. It didn't really give me anything other than severe cold and some very very loud sneezes.

Even with working on such vicious and close to successful plans, I managed to knock the hell out of any sanity that was with someone who contacted me in these five days. The dark circles with red eyes, pale skin, drained out frame of the guards are a full testamnent of my torture that I induced on them.

And let me tell you, they are the replaced one, because the first two guards suffer blackouts from my constant sneezing. Their heart just couldn't take my innocent ministration any more.

Minho on the other hand was persistent on visiting me which I found utterly ridiculous. Who the fuck keep their lover ones chained up and trapped within four walls. And not to forget, annex their all innate powers that could potentially lead them to their death.