85

🔹🔸🔹

Jungkook's pov

I wailed out a excruciating groan, the chair creaked beneath my sore weight while electric shocks penetrate my skin recklessly. My skin trembled, writhing with impulses as I slowly peeled my eyes shut.

"S-Son!! " A meek whisper drummed my ear drum before a hand creeped over my shoulder shaking me tenderly. With ardous efforts, I flickered a little slit in my eyelids open, steadily my father's concerned face slowly formed a picture infront of me.

"Da-Dad?? You h-here!! " He hummed with unexpected hope swirling in his dull iris, I winced before I propped myself up with the help of my elbows. He quickly held his hand forward to help when another jolt of impulses shoot in me.

"What is this son??"

"Th-This chair....it can detect my movements! It is made to send e-electric shocks to the pe-perso...." I mewled unable to complete the statement, my father nodded understandingly. His eyes wandering over the chair before he lifted himself up,

"Son, can you duck your head down a little?" He spoke out gently, I nodded stiffly, my energy drained out to even protest.

Just when I ducked my head down, I heard a huge crack behind me, a huge shock passed through my body  writhing me in agony. I growled in pain, my eyes slowly dropping.

"Son!!!" The same concerned voice spoke in cold air, his hands shaking me tenderly,

"Just a little more. I have already broke the chair. It won't inflict anymore pain! " He confidently confirmed, my breath slowly formed  shallow pants, my lungs contracting and relaxing uncontrollably as they thrist for any air.

My eyes blinked open while my mouth agaped with puffs of cold air painstakingly hitting the back of my throat, I yearningly swallowed every bit of it. My enervated body slowly but surely fill with new found vitality me.

"Are you okay? Son! " I nodded while difficultily dragging myself up,

"How do you know I am here??"

"I overheard from dark queen when she was talking with scarheart! Taehyung informed her before leaving the function to follow you. Unble to resist, I too followed dark queen and scarheart without their knowledge!" I nodded with a small smile cracking on my lips,

How can I forget that tarhyung is still the same cunning dark king, who is always one step ahead of his enmity!! He surely would have been giggling when evil sorceress tied him down saying she will kill him.

Shaking myself back to present, I diverted my eyes back to my father who looked cautiously here and there, "Where are dark queen and lorthew. I cannot see them anywhere? "

"They already went insid___" Just when he was about to close his sentence, a thud resonate across the perimeter with a falling down.

"Dark queen!! " I gasped out while limping at her hissing angry body,

"That bitch!!! She fucking threw me down, I won't show any fucking mercy on her! " She hollered while rubbing her hips, a sore look plastering on her sharp contour.

She quickly helped herself up with the help of my father's hand, dusting her gown her eyes went back to the window from where we both fell down.