23

🔹🔸🔹

Taehyung's pov

I jumped out from under the table, hysterically swaying my hands around my body whereever I felt tingly, the same sensation of some insect crawling on your skin!

"GET OFF OF ME! YOU DUMB CREATURE" I yells out of frustration, while frantically searching for a mirror which stood around the corner, I staggered toward it before looking into it. I swirled if by any chance that spider crawled on my back but signs contently when i found nothing,

"I swear if I found you again, I wi–ll–––––––" I halts when I remember that the light prince was still in the room. He stood wide eyed, gaping at me incredously as if I broke into his room,

Well, that was true! But I have a reasonable explanation ready for that

I quickly turned my back on him, maybe perplexing him even more, as a long stretch of silence spread between us, "Oh, all hail to prince, ahh light prince is more suitable. How have you been? "

I awkwardly spoke out whatever comes into my mind, fiddling a little with my fingers but their was no responce in return. I was about to add something more plausible but he cuts me into it, "Why you turned your back towards me, Mr.?? "

Duh!! Another dumb in the room

"To conceal myself! We are pure virgin creatures, our beauty is overwhelming so, in order to prevent your eyes to turn lustful, we hide ourselves!" I proudly narrates the words, waiting for his responce. I couldn't catch some words he said breathlessly but then he chuckles humourlessly, "You know, you have a mirror infront of you! "

I looked in front of me, my reflection stood still in the mirror with a cocky faced jungkook behind me, he peered into my eyes before squiting his eyes, a frown evident on his face. He cocked his head, taking a step nearer, "what are you doing here, dark prince? "

"It is dark kin–––!" I stops when I realizes it was over, I was already found out! He recognizes me, even though I have done a pretty good  work on my face. Moreover, my sunken hollow like eyes were contacted and on top of that, I wore a blond wig with pink floral garment covering my whole body which we dark natives never imagine to wear.

"How the fuck did you recognize me?" I swirled around, stepping a little back when he headed towards me, "That is not important here, what are you doing here? "

He spoke quite coldly to my surprise, as I rolled my eyes before crossing my arms on my chest, "And who the fuck put a spider in there room!"

I inquired in return, trying to dodge his prior question, he arched his brows before pointing at him, "Me, now tell me. Why are you here? "

"You are so bori––––"

"Why are you here? " He grifts out this time, as I snorts out. Why the hell is he being so rude for no reason, "Calm down, what the hell is with you today? We are acquaints of each other, and you know I am not here for stealing!"

"Well I know, you are capable of much more destruction" He replies unintrestingly, cueing me to cough it over already. I sighs defeatingly, "I saw that snow sword of yours in that forest we both were trapped into. That is why, I am here"

"With whom do you find that sword! "

"I don't know, it was with someone who have amble coloured eyes" He squints his eyes accusingly at me as I sneered at him, "I am not fucking lying!"