46

🔹🔸🔹

Jungkook's pov

I felt impatient....a lot!

His lips were soft, plump....something you want to just ravish. Ravish it untill you recede the turmoil it brings,  the conflicts it arises inside your head.

I waited for the awaited push, impatient at the same time to quench my thirst. I don't know whether this happens because of the heat of the moment, or just simply because this desire was there from the start.

Irrespective of the both, it felt right.... to the extend, I feel threatened by it. There were blunt answers always for the counters that my rationality forwards. It muses me how perfectly I covered up every questions that speaks against taehyung.

I was going against myself, my rationality, my morality....and for whom?

For my arch enemy.... who I suppose to hate!

Instead of the expected push, I felt a tug against my neck. A lingering desperation evident in it. My head spinned when he cocked his head sideways, giving me more access to his lips.

Though the urge to just grab his neck and kiss him till he felt breathless was dominating my every neuron, I abrubtly retreated. Chiding myelf internally for seccumbing in to my desires. He quickly looked up, eyes hazy with bright red cheeks.

"W-Why did you stop? "

"I am sorry, I shouldn't have kissed you without your consent" I apologized sincerely. His eyes didn't move away, rather they just stayed at my face. I felt my guts churning with anticipation, his silence scaring me.

"Do whatever you want, Jungkook? " The stark allowance shook me, the mere approval felt more pleasurable than my all victories I had in my lifetime. 

How could he trust me with his body? He shouldn't permit me like....this! What if I didn't meet his expectations?or what if he will regret it later?

"I won't regret anything! " I peered at him flabbergastly, grasping for any clue that how was he able to read my mind so accurately. But my every unnecessary thought flew away when he leaned closer to me, our lips some millimeter away,

"Do something.......please! " My heart almost leaped out of my ribcage, his look wasn't lecherous, it was something passionate. A needy haze layering his dark sunken eyes, his sharp features softening into little fluffy pillows.

He gasped when I crushed our lips again, this time moving them right away. I really want to take it slow, to relish these mere seconds for my whole life, but the blazing turmoil within me; the thought it might be our last kiss made me feel one unknown emotion____

____selfishness,

I feel selfish to let him go. The reluctance to leave him without claiming him was burning right beneath my hot skin....i want him all by myself, for me alone and for every single time.

The furious desire igniting within me came out from my mouth, moulding our tougnes into a heated make out. His defenseless plaint body felt delicate against me, and the ponder that anybody can take him away from me gives me visible goosebumps.