25

Jungkook's pov

We both tread toward Jimin who quickly huffs heavyly, his eyes twitching at taehyung who in return maintained a very long dire stare. It was easy to decipher that neither of them want to back down first, so I choose to intervene before the time runs out,

"I think we are here for much better task! Let's check the snow sword! " I mutter sternly, getting a snort from taehyung who eyed the fire in horror, Jimin in responce nods before stepping inside the fire, as he sauntered through it.

"Really, are we going to debate over it again?" I signs disbeliefly as I instantly called Jimin who turns towards me, "You need to take taehyung with you!"

He sneers before rolling his eyes, clearly showing his hatred for the idea. He also actually don't have any reason to conceal it on first place, "Just this time, you know we are doing this mutually!" I add consolingly, he nods reluctantly before heading towards Taehyung who scooted a little closer to me

"Do you really think your sweet brother will cross me across safely! He fucking will dump in the middle so that I will turn into nothing but ashes!" Taehyung complains furiously, as I eyed him weirdly. Jimin too fists his hands at the open allegation of his character,

"You know everybody is not like you! " Jimin says boringly even though his rage was evident, his lips suddenly curved upwards before he peered into taehyung "But now that you suggest it, I will think about it surely!"

I pursed my lips incredously, they both were unbelievable! Taehyung forehead puckered a little before a smile draws on his complexion, "Why don't you join us, light prince?"

"Naa, I am fine! Jimin have to use extra power to help me pass through. I can go easily without utilizing his powers!" I utters before looking at Jimin hopefully, "Please, just bear him onces. We don't have to do anything else with him, you know that! "

I tried to coax him which he successfully works, he agrees as I turned to taehyung who was really trying his best to maintain his stance.

"He will not do anything, go with him or you can just ---leave!" he didn't look that convinced but still follows Jimin who recited some verses before lightly holding taehyung's hand, they both entered into the fire with taehyung first erupting a ear splitting screech for absolutely nothing. His paranoid getting the best of him, as he even didn't notice that they have already crossed half of the moat.

I followed shortly after, this moat was further divided into two parts with little land in the middle of huge flames. I looked over to the little land between the flames where Jimin was trying more like conflicting with taehyung over something, I could already infer the reason,

Yaah, what might it be if not taehyung complaining Jimin about not being that powerful, that he was close to burn. I could clearly see the vile expressions of Jimin even inbetween these hot flames. But fortunately, before I reached there, they already go for the second boundary. This time the dark king was more calm and cooperative, even though the screech was still there.

I chuckles at how he was basically hoping on his legs as if his feets were burning, which was another testament of how dramatic he can be sometimes. As I crossed the moat, their bickering become more loud now. I signs wearily befour marching towards them, cutting taehyung inbetween, "Let's enter into the cottage"

Without waiting for their reply, I already commence for it. Soon after hearing some footsteps behind me, but I didn't turn nor halt. The metal door soon came into my vision as I stepped on the doorway, it was all rusted and spider webs were all over guarding it,