82

🔹🔸🔹

Jungkook's pov

I hissed when the throbbing sensation prevailed across my cranium. The waves of incorrible pain travelled slowly through my whole body. A groan left my chapped lips when I tried orienting my hand in a comfortable position, my eye lids slowly flickering before they sealed promptly again.

Mustering my remaining sapped out energy, I opened my eyes, as I tried to quickly acclimatize to the surrounding colours.

"Ugh, where am I-I??" I mumbled ardousely, my voice breaking by the scorched throat that dissolves my very words that came off feeble. Coughing a little, my scrutinizing gaze darted around the peculiar room, as I tried my best to absorb every sort of strange thing: there were some slimy wax contained in huge vessels, big opaque jars, some face masks, craft tools all kept on a huge hanging table.

As I tried to reach for the things that could possibly help me in any sort way, I promptly growled when another bolt of pain travelled across my back, my body thrashed around to escape but all went in vain.

I was tied with some imaginary force!

My breath laboured when my ears picked up noises that threatened me openly. My eyes peered at the sparks that traveled across the arm of chair where my hands were currently tied.

"Don't tell me this chair can recognize movements?" I winced out, the pain slowly curtailing into tingling sensation that shivers me.

"Yes dear! Not only that, it can also induce some good shocks into your body if necessary!" I heard a feminine nihilistic voice just behind my ear, my body recoiled which was quite a bad move because the next second, another wave of electric impulse move past my spine shuddering ME competely.

"What a demonstration? Do you like it? " The voice spoke again, this time filled with mock and taunt.

I growled haplessly, my hands fisting together to dwindle the compulsion to move again.

"Why are you doing this?? " I spat out with rage, my eyes blinking rapidly when she appears infront of me out of blue.

As usual, her body was claded with tight black garment that hugged her body to the extend I felt sick looking at it. Don't she feel suffocated by it?

"Ummm what a strange way to break the ice. I thought, you will first ask me who I am? " She pouted at the end of the sentence, her lips painstakingly curling up into a mischevious smirk. In contrary to her lips that held a teasing grin, her eyes just swirl with all sorts of atrocities, pure malice flowing in them in huge tides.

My breath hitched unknowingly when she leaned closer to me, her eyes reading me keenly before she chuckled viciously.

"You know I am evil sorceress, don't you? " She huffed out with a zestful expression, her lips grinning into a wide smile.

I gulped when sicking feeling scratched my stomach, my head nodding before I coukd stop it.

"What if I do know? "

She laughed while raising her brows in a delightful manner, her head thrown backward by the forceful laughters. And to my dismay, I remembered my mother. Her evil laugh flashing infront of my eyes.