66

🔹🔸🔹

Jungkook's pov

My insides shuddered when I gazed at the tight narrow cells. The guards were escorting me more like dragging me outside of the danguen where I spent my whole late noon.

The coarse hands sneaked around my arms, the heavy shackles coiling my ankles and wrist in tight grip. The grating sound of them being screeched across the flagstone catching attention from the captives that reside in the small cells around.

When I scrutinize them, they look nothing more than normal humans with abrasive skin. Knowing that they were probably captives kept by that insane young master, my heart reached for them.

'I will surely release you all! ' I thought internally, my teeth gnashing when I looked at their poor state. There was rarely any body that I found healthy, all were either severely injured or malnutritioned to the point that I could hardly see any skin on their cheekbones. The haggardous bodies looked at me expectingly, some throwing rageful stares my side.

Unable to look further, I ducked my head down. The random wails and groans still occusionly knocking my ear drum.

"I heard you are the undefeatable light prince of our magnificent kingdom!" I heard a cold voice beside me, their was pure sarcasm and mockery lingering on the words. I kept my silence as I looked at the guard that snorts,

"Those who thought that about you should visit this place! They will see how actually magnificent and pure this kingdom is! " He mocked out sarcastically, a scowl finishing his jeerful remark. My heart burned with the statement as I felt bile surgeing up my buccal.

"How does it feels to enjoy your supper on the balcony while watching your people suffer from hunger?" He asks while lifting a bruised brow up, I blinked when I couldn't find any words to answer it, the harsh reality felt like a heavy weight on my shoulders.

"Our people doesn't die from hung__" I halted midway when a heart wrenching cry reached my ears, I flinched but the guards stood stoic and nihilistic.

"Oh, don't mind it! It is just another death cry from a starving person who haven't eaten anything from last three weeks! " The guards chuckled out painfully, I gulped when they motioned me to carry on with my previous statement.

I shook my head while we exited the huge danguen, the soft melody touching my ears again. My heartbeat skyrocketed in fear, cold perspire dribbling down my neck and temple.

"W-What is this melody?"

"It is young masters and dark kings marriage!" One of the guard responsed in a snicker, he seem to hold contempt against taehyung too.

"When will it happen?" I asked while chewing on my lips, the anxiousmess surgeing when the abrupt silence stretched among us,

"It is happening!" The voice came in a meek whisper, an underlying concern laced around it. My heart stopped while my feet turned cold.

"W-What? " I stammered while shaking my head, the detaining hands felt heavy now as I thrashed around them.

"Please take me there!" I pleaded without knowing, my heart rapidly convulsed as it tried to pump blood to my every numb organ,