A Few Moments of Affection

King Brileon

Five hours later

All the leaders have left with five of the six space ships containing my people. All my people have been vaccinated and all the leaders have antigens for both illnesses. Everyone, but Prime Minister Aliza Harper decided to leave the animals with me which I expected not wanting to scare their citizens to death. Prime Minister Aliza fell in love with Linty a White Liger with turquoise stripes on her fur. Linty started purring and allowed Prime Minister Aliza to ride her which sealed the bond. She is her pet and will be until the day Aliza dies.

The last spaceship and my royal guard will accompany me to my palace in Texas. President Anton and I are about to walk back into the white house, but are met on the grass by Barbara and Trisha who are both beaming.

"We are fine, honey." Trisha says and hugs me. Her actions catch me off guard at first. Trisha has never hugged me before. She usually scowls whenever I try to show her affection. I hug her back after a while and smile. Wow! She actually is showing affection and using an endearment towards me. President Anton and his wife Barbara looks at me with worried expression on their faces. My goodness! Even they can tell that ours isn't a love match.

"Good I was worried about you both. I am so glad you are fine." I reply in honesty.

Trisha stays in my embrace which is still shocking me. I like it though. It is about time she shows more affection to me.

President Anton pulls Barbara to him and kisses her passionately. I can't help, but feel envious. Trisha never kisses me like Barbara is kissing President Anton.

"Our baby girl is healthy and will be born in a month." Barbara says.

"I love you both so much honey." President Anton says and embraces Barbara once again. She reaches up and seals their lips with a kiss. They hug each other one more time and step a part remembering we are still here.

"King Brileon can we all go sightseeing? I was telling Trisha about the maternity shops, baby clothes, and furniture." Barbara asks.

"Sure. We have nothing planned." I reply and Trisha moves out of my embrace. She once again places her right hand on my left arm which begins to irk me. Well, at least she gave me a few moments of affection. I desperately want what President Anton and First Lady Barbara has. If I wouldn't have married Trisha I truly believe I would be sharing the same kind of passion they have for each other with the young teenage girl. I should have defied protocol and not married till I found her. Once I found her I could have married her. I am the King now and can change whatever rules I believe needs changing.

Jared and Lana look at me with a sad smile already knowing that this marriage with no love is killing me inside. We all head to the shopping center then to see different sites in Washington D.C. When the day is done we rest then fly to Texas the next morning.