The King Has A GirlFriend

Recap:

"Hi, I am Danica. King Brileon's girlfriend and you are?" Danica says.

*----*

My God! He has a girlfriend. She is gorgeous. Her hair is blond and she has blue eyes. She looks like a model. She is wearing a light blue dress that shows off her cleavage and goes great with her skin tone.

I am instantly jealous and pissed at the same time. That damn lying son of a jackal!

I pray my face has not paled in front of her. I feel like I am going to be sick again. It stays down this time and I thank God.

"I am Ala. My family and I were hunted by rogues. I killed three of them saving my siblings from rape. We are just awaiting departure to Galveston, Texas." I reply extending my hand.

Danica shakes my hand then wipes it on her dress.

Wow! Why shake my hand if you are going to wipe my touch off on your dress? This woman is a trip. I instantly don't care for her. I can tell she is not what she seems.

Danica scowls and quickly recovers when I look at her wondering what is wrong with her.

"Sorry, Ala. I was just picturing you killing those men. The thought is very distasteful. You must not like men very much. I on the other hand do. I like the way King Brileon's hard dick feels inside my wet pussy." Danica says with venom in her voice. She smiles and I know I am scowling. She takes a step back and it takes everything in me not beat the crap out of her.

I know she did not just say that crap to me! If I had any doubts about her relationship with Brileon she just confirmed them. She knows what she is doing. That b...just insulted me. That asshole could have told me. Yeah right! And risk not getting my toochie. King Brileon is such an asshole! The bad part about it all is I fell for his lies. I am such an idiot!

"I like men Danica. I enjoy a man being inside me just as I did last night and this morning." I inform her.

Danica gasps and pales getting my meaning.

"I just don't like the ones that rape, steal, and kill innocent people." I reply.

"Well, nice to know. Oh, and little girl. Last night and this morning was a one time thing. You cannot have my man. King Brileon is mine." Danica says and walks away.

Tears sting my eyes for I know what she says is true. My body wants him now yet he belongs to another. I will never feel his touch, his kiss, or make love to him again. My heart aches and it takes everything in me not to weep. I will stay strong through this. Later, when there is no one I will release the pain that his lies have caused. He I realize does not love me. He just uses the word love to get what he wants from women (i.e. me). Dammit Ala! How could you be so stupid again? The darn voice in my head says, "You love him that is why," my heart acknowledges the truth. It takes everything in me to be strong and not cry. The sad thing is he probably doesn't even love Danica. Well, it is not my problem it is theirs together.

I cringe as the words theirs together brings memories of King Brileon and I joining together as one last night back. Scratch that thought! We were having sex last night nothing more. I feel dirty. My God! I feel so dirty. Father, forgive me! Please forgive me! I pray and I whimper a little bit. I catch myself before anyone can hear. A tear falls down my cheek and I quickly wipe it away. I have to get out of here before he comes looking for me.