He Wants More

Not fully edited!

Ala

Brileon steps away from me. He removes his boxer briefs and his sleep pants. I see his huge erection and gasp. It looks painful. I feel his erection throbbing and I feel a sharp pain course through my body. I cry out as the ache in my wet center intensifies.

Suddenly, the image of him thrusting inside me causes me to cry out. He smiles, then winces, and I can tell he is in pain. His dick is harder and he cries out. I remove my panties and pajamas and say,

"I will join with you Brileon, but this will be the only time. I can feel how much pain you are in. After this, do not expect me to let you touch me ever again."

I walk over to him and capture his lips with my own. He lifts me up and carries me to the bed. He cries out against my lips with every step.

"Ala, I am sorry. I have to join with you now!" Brileon says.

He lays me down on the mattress and gets on top of me. He positions himself between my legs.

"Are you...?" Is all he gets out as I scoot closer to him. His erection touches my wet center and he whimpers. He slides inside me and I cry out. He follows behind me crying out loud. Brileon
starts moving slowly allowing me to adjust to his huge erection. My body only takes seconds to adjust to him. I move against him and he pulls my hips to him. He moans and I cry out as I feel him move deeper inside me. His thrusts are slow at first and cause me to whimper. I wrap my legs around him and his eyes moisten with tears.

"Ala! Oh Ala! I am so sorry. I compared you to Danica. You are so much better." He says and his pace quickens. I wrap my legs around his waist wanting and needing him deeper inside me.

"Brileon please! deeper baby! I need you so bad! What is wrong with me?" I whimper against his chest and clutch onto his arms.

"We haven't made love in ten years Ala that is what is wrong." He replies and pulls my hips against him again. I convulse against him as an orgasm courses through me. I clutch onto his erection. He convulses and releases his seed inside me. His body jerks again and again as I feel him joining with me. I follow and clutch onto his shoulders. Our slick bodies move together and his thrusts become harder and deeper. My head falls back and I tighten even more around him.

"Oh Ala! I missed this! Woman you just don't know how much I missed this!" He says.

I flinch, because he has been with several other women. How the hell did he miss this? He is lying through his teeth. The thought is soon swept away as I convulse against him again. I take his nipple into my mouth and suck on it. He releases inside me again and again. He cries out, "Ala! Damn baby I can't stop joining with you. Please don't make me stop."

I stop kissing his right nipple and he whimpers. He shivers against me and I move to his left nipple and take it in my mouth. He smiles down at me and his rhythm increases. He moves my legs from around his waist and put them against his chest. My feet are by his ears. He starts thrusting harder and harder inside me. I cry out over and over again as he makes me release against him. My legs begin to cramp and I move them back around his waist. He moves deeper and faster inside me. I clutch onto the sheets and he claims my lips with his own. Our movements hastens and I explode in one huge climax. He follows me, but his explosion sets fireworks off inside me. I come against him over and over again. I cry out his name.

"Brileon please! We have to stop. I can't go anymore! You are wearing me out!"I tell him, but my body explodes against him. Tears fall down my face and I scream against his chest.

He chuckles and says, "That's what I wanted baby, please don't stop. I love when you clutch onto my dick and come over and over again for me." Brileon gasps. Grabs my hips, pulls me closer so there is no space between our bodies. Brileon's body convulses. He explodes, screams my name against my neck, and collapses on top me.