Ala Becomes My Wife

Author's Note: Sorry for the wait everyone. Not fully edited!

Brileon

I walk out the bathroom with Ala in my arms and everyone's mouths drop open. Then, suddenly I hear,

"It's about damn time you marry my daughter." Andrew Kenton says.

"Dad how do you know their getting married? They could just be going out somewhere." Chase says and Mr. Kenton just looks at his son.

"Look at the way they are dressed sweetheart. They are dressed as a bride and groom dresses. Oh, and by the way, I love that dress Ala." Lana says while wrapped in Chase's arms. Her eyes look into his with adoration.

"Why not make it a triple wedding?" Chase asks.

"What do you mean a triple wedding? Who else is getting married today?" Candace asks.

"Lana and I want to get married too. So, naturally I thought Jared and you were..." Chase says, but Candace cuts him off.

"I am not marrying him Chase. I refuse to. I believe I have been humiliated enough." Candace says then she storms out the room. Jared looks stricken. It looks like he wants to follow her, but he also wants to give her space.

Ala looks at me while Jared is still standing in this room instead of going after Candace. She touches my arm and I kiss her cheek. I already know what she wants without her even speaking.

"Go to your sister sweetheart. I can wait a little longer. Just please, don't take too long." I tell her.

Ala wraps her arms around my neck and kisses me. I moan and so does she. My manhood becomes painfully erect and I can smell Ala's soaking wet center. I move my lips from hers to kiss her neck and she gasps. She grabs onto my shirt and I hear,

"Goodness! Dad and mom can y'all wait till we leave the room to make out!" Layla says and Ala breaks the kiss. She is blushing and so am I.

The adults start laughing and Ala buries her face against my shirt.

"Um hon...I believe it is several years too late to be embarrassed. You two have three kids together." My mom says embarrassing me and Ala even more.

"I agree. I can't believe you are blushing Bri. Though, it is quite a welcome sight to see versus you with..." Jared says and my mom pops Jared on the shoulder.

"I believe your best friend is teasing you, but is happy that you two are getting married finally." My mom says and I nod.

"Well, I believe my best friend needs to stop looking like a lost puppy and go find Candace."

"Yep, he better go find my little girl and make things right." Mr. Kenton says and Jared quickly rushes out the room.

*---*

Two hours later

Jared is married to Candace. Chase is married to Lana, and I am married to Ala. What took so long when I said I couldn't wait? Well, Candace refused to marry Jared even after he went to make things right. It took my wife Ala to convince her sister to marry Jared.

I honestly, felt Jared's pain when he came out the room after Candace told him no again. Though it was his own fault. Just, as Ala's mistrust of me is my fault.

The orchestra plays a waltz and I wrap my arms around Ala's waist. I pull her body close to mine and she playfully pushes me back.

"You are too close sir. I am a Mrs. You cannot be touching me like that my husband will not like it." Ala teases.

"What husband? Oh, you mean that guy I buried outside the castle gates." I reply and Ala cracks up laughing.

Her eyes are so full of joy I can't help but pull her to me and kiss her passionately. Ala moans and my hands feel the softness of her rear. Ala squirms against me and I smile against her lips.