Repercussions For Hurting Ala

King Brileon

A guy who looks like Ala grabs her after blowing a hole in the hospital wall. He dashes out of the hospital with Ala. A ladder from a helicopter drops out of the sky. The guy grabs it with one hand pulls Ala to him and ascends with the ladder into the helicopter.

"Fuck! Dammit! Come back here with her!" I cuss pissed off.

"Lucian!" I hear Mrs. Kenton shriek and then pass out.

Chase catches his mother while Mr. Kenton stalks towards me. His face is red with anger. He is pissed!

"Who is Lucian?" I ask in an attempt to cool his anger towards me.

"My oldest son you son of a bitch!" Mr. Kenton says.

He grabs me by the neck. His hands are like vise grips. He lifts me off the ground and I start gasping for air. Never before has anyone been able to over power me, but Mr. Kenton just did. The irises around his blue eyes darken and turn to a grayish blue color. He looks at me with eyes full of rage. I am still gasping for air.

"You hurt my daughter you asshole!" Mr. Kenton says and I feel like the life is draining out of my body. I knew he was more than he claimed to be, but what is he.

Mrs. Kenton wakes up and looks at her husband with his hands around my throat.

"Andrew stop! You will kill him!" Mrs. Kenton shrieks.

Mr. Kenton releases me and sits me down. He shakes his head at me and says, "I am sorry, I let my anger get the best of me. I am so disappointed in you Brileon. I had so much respect for you until you hurt my daughter."

He walks away with tears streaming down his face.

Jared approaches me next with eyes full of rage.

"You stupid ass! Since when is Danica your girlfriend." Jared says pissed.

"Since, we slept together three times last week." I reply.

"You damn idiot! You just broke that girl's heart!" Jared says still fussing at me.

"She is tough she will be okay." I hear myself say and before I know it Jared's fist connects with my other jaw.

"You stupid ass! That girl cares for you more than that Danica bitch. She even cares for your sons, but you can't see past Danica's pussy." Jared says and tears rise in my eyes.

Jared sees the tears and shakes his head. "You don't know what you want. You don't even know what love is. Maybe Ala is better off with out you." Jared says. He turns and walks away from me fuming.

*----*

Question for Readers: So, what do you think? Would you like Mr. Kenton and Jared be upset with Brileon?