How To Mend What I Have Broken? (Part 1)

King Brileon

I followed Ala to her room. I tried to open her door, but she locked it. I called out to her to unlock it, but she refused. Ala's slap still has my face stinging. I know she wants me as much as I want her. Her center is soaking wet. I feel it. My body responds to her arousal by hardening for her. She can deny her feelings for me, but I know she still cares for me. Why else would she kiss my neck to calm me so I wouldn't kill everyone? I was so full of rage over what that maniac Jason did to Ala and my children I lost control of my emotions. Never before have I not been able able to control my anger. I see why God made her to be my other half. She is the only one who can calm me, besides God of course. Danica can't even calm me when I am angry.

"Brileon when were you going to tell me that you can hear each other thoughts?" My mom asks as she comes to stand next to me outside Ala's locked bedroom door.

"I didn't think it necessary, because I didn't think I would ever see her again." I reply being honest.

My mom looks at me and sighs.

"So, what are you going to do Bri? Are you still going to marry Danica after she tried to kidnap your sons and nearly killed Ramsey?" My mom asks.

"Hell no! Danica will never be my wife. Not after what she did to my sons." I reply.

My mom smiles and kisses my cheek.

"I am so glad. I thought I was going to have to beat some sense into you to keep you from marrying that evil woman." My mom says and I start chuckling.

"No Momma. You don't. I want the woman who refuses to open this darn bedroom door for me. I have messed up so bad. I don't know if she will ever forgive me for what I did to her ten years ago." I tell my mom.

"Trust in God son. I believe she will forgive you, but you have to give her some time." My mom says smiling.

"Okay." I reply and suddenly my knees start to buckle. My mom catches me before I hit the floor outside Ala's bedroom and I know instantly that it is Ala. I feel her throbbing pussy and my penis starts throbbing in response to her need.

"Son what is wrong?" My mom asks with concern for me written all over her face.

"I feel Ala. She needs me, but that darn woman refuses to let me love her." I reply.

"Do you truly blame her? You told her you would return to marry her, but you never did. She was pregnant with your triplets and you left her for Danica. She has been raising those kids by herself for ten years. She and your children almost died son. I understand why she doesn't want you to touch her. I wouldn't want a man who mistreated me to touch me either. I suggest you seek God in this matter, I cannot help you with this one son." My mom says.

My mom kisses my cheek again, hugs me, and then walks back down the steps to let me figure out how in the world I can mend what I have broken.

*---*

I pull out my key ring that holds the Alexin technology that will allow me to make a key that will open Ala's bedroom door. All I have to do is insert the metal that can change shape to fit in any lock. I remove the metal and it will make a replica of the key to open Ala's bedroom door. I only used it once before when she changed her locks years ago after I left to be with Danica.

*---*

Flashback

Ten years ago (a week after the news report aired showing Danica and I as a couple)

May 21, 2043

"Bri did you send that whore a letter telling her that it is over between you two? I don't want her calling here for you or coming here." Danica says.