Sexually Satisfied

"Are you hungry?" I hear from behind me and I jump startled. My eyes lock with Brileon's and he gives me his killer watt smile. He comes and sits on the bench next to me and places a picnic basket in between us.

"I bought some fruit, water, juice, and turkey club sandwiches." Brileon says and I smile.

My stomach growls and he chuckles. "I see you are indeed hungry Ala. Please, eat with me. We can eat out here or go back inside and have some fun afterwards." He says and I laugh.

"I should have known you had an ulterior motive my king." I reply and he blushes. I lean close to him and grab his shirt.

I pull him to me and he says, "Ooh! What is it that the Mrs. wants?"

"This." I reply as I capture his lips with my own. He moans and moves the basket behind us. He pulls me to him and deepens the kiss. I moan and move my hands from his shirt to around his neck. He smiles against my lips and I hear,

"Damn! Why don't you kiss me like your sister kisses Brileon?" Jared asks.

"Because, you don't deserve those kinds of kisses from me anymore!" Candace says.

I break away from Brileon. Brileon grumbles and says, "Will you two please go somewhere? My wife and I are trying to have some alone time together."

"I am sorry, you guys. I...I just want a divorce." Candace says then she breaks down in tears.

Jared's face falls and I stand to rush to my baby sister. I pull her into a hug and she weeps against my shoulder.

"Why do you want a divorce Candy? Are you not happy?" I ask her and she just continues to sob.

"He still loves her Ala. He called out her name when...when." Candace says and then she cries even more. She breaks away from me and runs across the yard with her swollen belly.

"Candace wait! You're not suppose to be running!" I shout as I run behind her.

I catch up to her, then she collapses. "Candace!" I shout.

I burst into tears and shout at Jared, "You low down dirty scoundrel! What is it with you men?! Dammit, I fought for you! I...I told her to forgive you. You should have told the truth! You don't give a damn about my sister! Just as Brileon doesn't give a damn about me!" I snap.

Both Brileon and Jared stand with their mouths wide open. They look completely stricken as my mom comes running out onto the lawn. My father follows her. "Candy! My God! What did you do to her?!" My mom shouts as she looks at Jared.

"Why does everyone keep assuming I did something?!" Jared asks.

"Because, you did! You called her another woman's name you idiot!" I snap and Brileon touches my shoulder.

"Don't you touch me! Get away from me!" I snap as I lift my sister off the ground. My father takes her from me and lifts her into his arms.

"What happened?! Ala calm down please. I know you are upset, but hollering at both men won't solve anything." My dad says.

"She became upset, ran away, and collapsed." I reply.

"Jared when was the last time your wife ate?" My dad asks.

Jared looks puzzled and I smack my lips. "Have mercy! How is it you can..." is all I get out.

"Ala, shut up! Go get your sister some food now!" Brileon shouts at me and I glare at him. I do what he says though. Tears fall down my face as the unhealed wounds from his mistreatment of me in the past resurface.