I Am Pregnant

Ala

Two days later

I awake in my bedroom in Galveston, Texas. I have an IV in my arm pumping cold fluids into my veins. I feel familiar hands caressing my cheek and I look up to see none other than King Brileon.

"Hey beautiful! I was starting to think you wouldn't wake up. I thought I lost you and our twins." King Brileon says.

Huh! Did he just say twins? Maybe, I am hallucinating.

King Brileon chuckles.

"No, sweetheart you are not hallucinating." King Brileon says letting me know he hears my thoughts.

"I am not your sweet heart and I am not pregnant! Especially not for you!" I exclaim still pissed off at him.

"Yes you are! Hi, Ala my name is Doctor Chelsey Harper it is nice to meet you." Dr. Harper says.

"What?! How?! When?!" I say all at once and both Dr. Harper and Brileon start laughing.

"Scratch the second and third thing I said from the record." I say and they laugh even harder.

After they settle down Dr. Harper speaks again.

"Sweetie, your twins heartbeats are strong. They are already growing inside you. That is why you became so sick and fainted two days ago." Dr. Harper says.

"Two days ago! What?! I am a human our babies don't grow that fast. I can't possibly be pregnant." I say all at once.

They both start laughing again. My goodness what is so funny. I don't see where this is funny at all. Suddenly, I have to urinate really bad, but I feel something inside me.

"Um... Doctor Harper can you take whatever this is out of me so I can use the bathroom?" I ask.

"Sure honey! It is called a urinary catheter. Let me get some gloves." Dr. Harper says.

King Brileon hands her gloves and she moves to remove the catheter from me.

"Wait!? Are you going to do that with him in here?" I ask.

King Brileon and Dr. Harper look at each other and chuckle.

"Honey, he was a nurse on Alexin. He has seen it before with many different women.Besides, you have been intimate with him Ala, it is too late to be modest." Dr. Harper says.

I glare at her though she  is telling the truth. My goodness his people are just as bad as him. At least,Ob/Gyn's from Earth drape something over you.

She ignores my glare and also removes the IV from my arm. She puts gauze and a piece of tape around it just in time. I jump up from the bed and dash for the bathroom. I close the door and lock it.

I hear them both chuckling at me. I have an outfit hanging up in the bathroom and some panties. I relieve myself, wash my hands and turn on the water in the bath tub to take a shower. I adjust it to the right temperature and step in. I shampoo and condition my hair. Then, I wash my body. I let the warm water hit my breasts and my stomach that is already showing a small bulge. My goodness they were right.

"Ala open the door!" I hear King Brileon say. I ignore him and continue to let the water soothe my body.

I touch my stomach and tears start to fall down my face as the reality of being pregnant hits me. I am pregnant. Have mercy! What am I going to do? I don't believe in giving my children to some else, and I definitely will not abort my twins...

"You most certainly will not!" I hear King Brileon shriek listening to my thoughts again the arrogant, good looking, well endowed, Whoa! Ala, back it up.

King Brileon chuckles while my center becomes extremely wet. I hear him groan and I hear a key in the lock.

"What the hell?" I jump out the shower, rush and dry off, pull on my panties, and put on the white, black, and red tiger print dress that is hanging on the door.

The door lock turns and King Brileon walks in. My hair is still dripping wet. The water from my hair is dripping on my dress where my cleavage is. King Brileon notices and my nipples harden under his gaze.

"Get out!" I order him. He doesn't listen. He advances toward me with those eyes that change from a darker brown to a lighter brown with turquoise irises when he is aroused. He tries to pull me to him, but I slip past him. I make it out the bathroom hoping to see Dr. Harper, but she is not in the room. The room door is closed. I run for the door, but he makes it there before me.

I gasp and he chuckles.

How did he get there so fast?

"I'm superhuman baby!" He says and I roll my eyes.