I Want Him Even More

Not fully edited!

Ala

So you are going to be difficult aren't you woman?" Brileon says as he walks over to me.

"No, not at all. I just see you making love to all those different women every time I look at that bed." I reply sitting up and swinging my legs on the floor.

Tears start to fall down my face.

Brileon sits  down next to me on the bed and wipes the tears from my face. He pulls me to his chest and I feel his tears as they hit the top of my head.

"I am so sorry I hurt you Ala. I don't under stand how it is so easy for you to forgive me for all I have done to you."

"It isn't easy Brileon, but I remembered God's love for us. I also remember 1 Corinthians Chapter 13. God speaks about himself in that passage, but he shows us how we are to live our lives Brileon. How can any of us expect to be forgiven if we don't forgive ? It is the same thing I told Candace when she wouldn't forgive Jared." I reply.

Brileon doesn't respond for several moments then he says, "You are unlike any other woman I know Ala."

"And is that a bad thing?" I ask.

"No, it is a good thing. You genuinely care for me. I am just sorry it took hurting you repeatedly for me to see it." He replies.

I don't respond to that statement. I don't know how. Especially, with being newlyweds and all.

I find myself dozing off and Brileon starts chuckling.

I awake suddenly as I feel the need to relieve myself. I rush into the bathroom and complete my business. Brileon walks in as I am washing my hands. He does the same thing. I walk out as he washes his hands.

I walk back to the chaise and sit on it. Brileon comes to sit next to me and I lay my head against his shoulder.

"Ala, I know sleeping in that bed reminds you of my sleeping with other women, but sweetheart you will be sore in the morning in this bed." He says while removing the pins from my hair. He places them all on the bed and I sit up knowing he wants to undo the braids. He hesitates so I begin to undo my hair.

"No Ala. Please let me. I love your hair." He says and I drop my hands. I am so tired anyway.

Brileon unbraids my hair then he massages my scalp. I moan and so does he.

"You do know every moan that leaves your lips makes me harder." He says and I become soaking wet.

"So, I presume you are trying to get me to sleep in that bed with you." I reply and he lifts me onto his lap.

"Yep! It will just be for tonight then I will go get new mattresses and new sheets with you tomorrow." He replies.

"Okay, but no backing out on your word." I reply, because my body has already started protesting to the mattress on this full bed.

Brileon scoops me into his arms and carries me to his bed. Well, technically it is our bed.

"That is why I asked if you would sleep in our bed tonight Ala. My body is killing me right now and you have only been on that mattress for a few minutes."

"I apologize Brileon. Now, if you don't mind I need some sleep. Wake me up in middle of the night and make love to me." I tell him.

"You're forgiven and I accept your request." He says as he lays me on the bed. He covers me with the comforter and kisses my lips.

"I will be right back my queen. I want to give these to the kids."

"Okay." I reply and I doze off to sleep before he leaves the room.