Brileon Finds Out He Has An Uncle

Author's Note:

Sorry guys I had to put this chapter in here to go with "Prince Ashton's Kiss Leaves Me Breathless". I apologize for the long delay. I have been very busy. Hope you enjoy.

*---*

Ala

(not fully edited)

The digital screen in the room comes on and Brileon breaks the kiss. He starts cussing, then he grumbles, "Does anyone understand what it means to want privacy?" He asks.

"I do, but this is important your majesty." A light skinned man that looks close to Brileon's age says through the digital screen.

"Who the hell are you and what is so important that you have to interrupt me while I am spending time with my queen?" Brileon asks.

"I am your uncle Lee Simone Bri-leon. I didn't know how to get in contact with your mother, so I contacted you." The guy says.

Brileon stumbles backward and I catch him before he hits the floor.

"What?! Another lost relative. How many uncle's and aunts do I have? What is your heritage sir?" Brileon asks.

"Lirian, and Rosarian." The guy replies.

Brileon hits his wrist link and a chaise appears out of nowhere. I jump and shriek at the same time. Brileon's uncle chuckles as we both topple onto the chaise. He manages to just fall back and  land on his butt. I on the other hand, fall across his lap. He grabs my ass and I look at him.

"We have company Brileon, please remove your hand." I whisper and he pulls me upright so I can sit on his lap.

"I want you woman and I will have you as soon as this is over." He whispers against my ear.

I am already soaking wet. His voice just made me wetter. I squirm on his lap and he grabs my waist.

"Ala if you do not stop I will cut this com message and take you now." He says so I stop squirming.

Brileon looks back up at the screen and his uncle says, "I am really sorry nephew. I am outside your palace gates now. Can you please give me access to come in?"

"I have to make sure you are not lying to me Mr. Simone. Give me a second, I will call my mom back into the room."

"Of course. I understand you have to make sure I am who I claim to be." Lee Simone says.

I get up off Brileon's lap and he rises. He hits his wrist link and says, "Mom, I need you back in my room. A guy named Lee Simone says he is your brother."

I hear moaning through the wrist link and Brileon coughs then quickly hits his watch to end the call.

We both look at each other while Lee Simone sounds like he is choking outside the gates.

He turns his face and I notice the same butterfly on his cheek that is on Brileon's mother's cheek. I also notice the hair color and say, "Babe take a closer look at Lee Simone. He has the same hair color as you and your mother. He also has the butterfly on his cheek like your mom."

Brileon zooms in on the screen and looks at Lee Simone.

"Damn! How did you see that? I had to zoom in on the camera to see those things." Brileon says.

"I am good with picking out minute (tiny) details." I reply and he kisses me on the lips. I wrap my arm around his neck and deepen the kiss. He moans and pulls me closer. He breaks the kiss to start trailing kisses down my neck when I hear someone clearing their throat.

I try to push him away, but he says, "No, not yet. Why can't we just end this call and make love?"

"We have to...he pulls my ear lobe into his mouth and suckles on it. I whimper and become quite breathless...

What was I about to say again?

"Lee! Thank God! Where are you little brother? How did you escape?" Brileon's mother shouts sounding like she is near tears.

"Come sweets I need you now. We will leave them so they can talk." Brileon says as he lifts me up into his arms.

"Mom, open the gates for your brother. We all will talk later, but for now..." He trails off as he looks at me.

He walks us through a set of door and locks them. The room is absolutely beautiful and looks like it was decorated with items from his world. He walks me to the bed and slides up my dress. He pulls down the pants I bought him and his manhood pops out. It looks very hard. I open my legs and he smiles.

"Damn, I remember you doing the same thing when I came to you for the first time years ago." He says and I smile.

"I wanted you Brileon, even though I didn't even know you. I felt a connection to you, but I was to young to believe it was anything. Though, I honestly hoped you truly cared for me." I reply and he walks up to me. He gets on the bed and lifts me up. He carries me to the pillows and gets on top of me.

"I did Ala. I was just scared to death of what I was feeling. I had never been in love before. Nor, had I had the freedom to choose who I wanted to be with. I chose to be a playboy and enjoy other women. I was not at all sure that marrying you was the right thing. I didn't want to rush into marriage like I did with Trisha. Ours was a loveless marriage. It was not that horrible, but it could have been a hundred times better. I tried to love her, though she never tried to love me. It was a horrible feeling Ala. I just didn't want to feel that way again." Brileon says and I touch his face.

"I know Brileon. I could tell she didn't love you. I saw it on the television when you kissed her and she scowled. I admit I wanted to kiss you then, but I had never been kissed. It wasn't right either, because you were married already. I remember becoming soaking wet, and imagining making love to you. Those were thoughts I had never had.

I even remember hearing you say, "I was too young, and that you were sorry. We would never be together."

"Well, maybe that isn't completely accurate since that occurred when I was sixteen. I am way older now."

"Wow! I can't believe you heard me from way in Alexin." Brileon says.

"Did you feel me? I also remember feeling myself release and I thought I felt your release as well." I ask him.

"Yes, beautiful I did. That's enough talk sweets." He says and then he slides inside me. I grab onto his muscled biceps and wrap my legs around his waist. We make love several times and then collapse. We fall asleep and I feel him kiss my cheek.

"I love you A-la." Brileon says.

"I love you too Bri-le-awn." I reply then I feel him wrap his arms around me. He pulls me close and we fall into a deep sleep under the covers.