slashers x reader part 3

You opened your eyes little by little until you could see the room around you. You were in the same house but in a different room. Instead of being strapped to a table you were laying in a bed, with blankets and pillows. 

You looked down to see your wound all stitched up and bandaged and you were in clean clothes. Your door opened and you jumped. Stu and Billy came in. "Why didn't you kill me?" you asked, waiting for them to lunge at you or something. 

Billy sat on the edge of your bed and Stu stood next to him. "You were going through a lot. You didn't deserve that. Also, you kind of died and came back a second later, so I guess that makes you the winner." Billy laughed a bit. 

You smiled and relaxed back a bit. "So you're not going to kill me?" you asked, unsure. They shook their heads. "Nope, but we would like you to stay with us. Ya know, join the family." Stu said with a smile. You smiled back. "What do you mean family?" you asked. 

Billy looked over and grabbed a wheelchair from the corner. "We'd like to show you around if you'll let us." he said gesturing to the chair. You nodded and tried to move out of bed, causing pain to surge to your wound. "Yeah, that will hurt for a while, that's why we're on push patrol." Stu said, helping you sit into the chair. 

They pushed you into the living room where the man with the white mask and the man with the hocket mask sat. "This is Michael and Jason," Billy said. They looked over to you and nodded. They showed you to Freddy and Thomas and everyone sat in the living room, staring at you. 

"You were a fighter." Freddy chuckled, drinking something that you were sure was alcoholic. "I thought I was going to die." you said with widened eyes. "Well that was the plan. But you beat us to the punch." he laughed. 

"So Billy said I won, what do I win?" you asked. Jason rolled his eyes, unzipping his jacket pocket. He handed you a booklet with "Winner Coupons." messily written on each ticket. Stu explained. "You basically can get anyone to do whatever you want as long as you have one of these." 

You smiled and reached for a pen on the table. You scribbled down Billy's name and handed one ticket to him. "Make me something to eat, I'm starving." you chuckled. Billy rolled his eyes with a playful smile. He got up and walked into the kitchen grumbling about how even though you were new you were bossy. 

"So what are we going to call you hot stuff?" Freddy asked, leaning his head in your direction. You opened your mouth to stay your name but Stu cut you off. "That sounds pretty fitting for her, Hot Stuff." he said, sending a wink your way. "I second that vote!" Billy yelled from the kitchen. You all chuckled, maybe this wouldn't be so bad.