Beetlejuice Oneshot

You were sitting in your office working on paperwork when you felt a woosh of wind from behind you and smelt a slight odor of cigarettes. 

"Hey there Beej," you said in a monotone voice as you clicked through your slides again. His feet hit the ground and he walked over to where you were at your desk. 

You felt his cold hands sink onto your shoulders and massage as you worked. You rolled your head back a bit to see him. 

This was the farthest thing you could think of from a stable relationship but you moved into that old house and you were stuck with him ever since. 

You really couldn't complain though, he was the most loving guy. He was there for you all the time and helped you all he could. He even showed up in your bosses nightmares until you got the corner office. 

"What are you up to dollface?" he asked, leaning himself on the side of your desk. You squeezed your eyes shut and rubbed your temples. 

"Work, everything piled up and I need to have it done by friday." you said in an aching voice. He smiled and snapped his fingers and papers fluttered through the air. 

You tried to grab some of them but he swatted your hand away and you watched as numbers appeared on papers before your eyes and landed in a neat stack on your desk. 

"Why didn't you tell me you could do that?" you asked with widened eyes. He cocked a smile, "You didn't ask." he shrugged. 

"I guess this means you get to come home early then?" he said with a sneaking smile. You nodded and leaned your head back. 

"I definitely need to thank you." you winked. He smiled, "Meet you there." he said and with a snap of his fingers he was gone.